Small Recruitment, Large Power (Rewritten)

Aight, you get the deal on what happens.

_____________________________________________

A small feast in which hobgoblins and star wolves enjoy themselves, mixed with 2 beastmen and 2 ogresses. Everyone is all smiles and enjoying themselves, dancing around and talking whilst enjoying the foods and drinks. A few of the men on one side are discussing some things...

Kaijin: What?! The orcs attacked you? Unbelievable!

An fat looking dwarf exclaims in surprise, looking at the ogres with eyes of disbelief.

Red ogre: Nonetheless, that's what happened... They had numbers which filled the forest, and carried armor made of iron that humans wear.

Kaijin and the hobgoblins listen with curiousity.

Red ogre: They didn't care about how many of them fell... They didn't care how many people of theirs died. All of them, were lead by a clown masked Majin... Those damned Pigs!

He hated it, how those pigs didn't care about their comrades. Worse, he hated his weakness, how he couldn't defend a single one of them.

Kaijin: This is... Unexpected, especially of lowly orcs who are much weaker compared to ogres.

Kaijin mutters with even more disbelief, putting his hand on his chin.

Rimuru: Huh, seems as if you've been through alot.

They all look at the new source of sound, a bit less shocked but shocked nonetheless.

Red ogre: I swear, how do you appear out of no where without anyone knowing?

The red ogre deadpans at Rimuru.

Rimuru: Tee-hee, that's a little secret!

Rimuru says in a childlike manner whilst the others sweatdrop.

Old ogre: Well... No need to know now, we've grown sort of, accustomed to it.

The Majin just wouldn't stop teleporting out of no where and asking them if they needed anything, And he did it 3 times today! Each and every time, his small size aswell as the fact he literally had no aura made it impossible to detect him.

Red ogre: Did you enjoy your meal?

The red ogre asks Rimuru, who simply nods in return.

Rimuru: I have to admit, your sister is rather amazing.

The red head slightly widens his eyes in shock, not expecting his sister to be praised. He looks at his sister who stands out in the mass of green, talking to a bunch of goblina's.

Rimuru: She's extremely well versed in medicine, knowledge, foodstuffs and magic. Infact, she helped in preparing the food for the feast, and that has immediately got her swarming with attention.

Rimuru compliments the Oni princess, earning a smile from the red ogre as he watches his sister.

Red ogre: She used to be sheltered most of her life, so she must feel slightly uncomfortable with all the attention, but enjoys it nonetheless.

The red ogre whispers to himself, although Rimuru does hear it with his supernatural senses.

Rimuru: So, you said that the orcs of all people attacked you even though they are vastly weak compared to you. Do you have any idea as to why they did so?

Rimuru takes a seat on Kijin's right and the red ogres left.

Red ogre: We have no idea...

The red head sighs in slight frustration, gripping his clothes as he tries to recall anything to give them an insight on why they were attacked.