Equal and War. Hero vs Demon (Part 1)

Some new introduction time~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru walked away from the city of Ingracia, having to return to Tempest inorder to fulfill his duties as a king. And by duties, I mean paperwork.

Ofcourse, he wished to stay a bit longer... Because of Yuuki. He doesn't know what's up with the kid, but goddangit that little kid is up to no good.

He tried to use manipulation spells on him the moment they Shaked hands, and it is clear as day that he's faking his emotions and smile. There is something much, much more sinister behind that smile of his.

Ofcourse, he would've stayed longer to investigate had it not been for his duties back in Tempest. He'll return, for now...

Rimuru: (About Yuuki... I'd send a few spies to investigate him, but it's way too risky taking into account that kids intelligence.)

Rimuru stops right besides a tree, taking a lean on it as he decides his next move against Yuuki.

Rimuru: (I'll head to Tempest for now, and if there isn't anything urgent, I'll return after a few weeks.)

Rimuru begins using a teleportation spell to head back to Tempest...

Break.

But, oddly enough, the spell breaks.

Rimuru: Hm?

He tries using the spell again. But, to his dismay, it doesn't work.

Rimuru: !

He looks around and starts scanning the area, finding something wrong with the surroundings.

Rimuru: (An Holy barrier..? No, it seems to be weakening barrier specifically for monsters... I can't use any skills in here, but I can utilize Uriel.)

Rimuru grabs his katana and unsheathes it, readying himself for imminent danger.

???: Why hello there...

And soon enough, a man's voice is heard throughout the vicinity.

Rimuru: And who might you be?

He questions the man with no pupils and fully white eyes, his attire being casual clothing as if he doesn't see the threat coming near him.

???: My identity is of no importance... All I am doing, is a favor to good friend of mine.

He seemingly takes out a sword from his side, pointing it at Rimuru.

Rimuru: No importance... Wait, why the hell are you here to kill me?

Rimuru asks the man Infront of him once more, coating his katana with {Gluttony} thanks to Uriel's help.

???: Simple, we've decided to get rid of that country of yours, due to it being a nuisance. You heading back there, is big no no from us.

Rimuru, upon hearing this, grips his katana more tightly showing his anger. He knew that some country would attack Tempest, but so soon?

For now, he'll have to defeat this guy or possibly kill him. Once he's done with him, he will head back to Tempest.

Rimuru: Understood...

Ofcourse, this won't be an easy fight, Rimuru can tell it won't be easy at all. That aura the man emits, clearly shows years of experience that far surpass his.

His aura is huge aswell, meaning this man has high amounts of magical energy. The human Infront of him, even if Rimuru is a Pseudo, screams danger

Rimuru: Let's begin.