Empire vs Slimes. (P/2)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru had a proud look on his face, watching the slimes of his race putting up such a fearsome show. These lot were created by Rimuru during the days he spent in the cave, born from his magicules when concentrated them. He gave them all names, and put them as a secret force that belonged to him. The first batch of subordinates he had, all stronger then Awakened Demon Lord's or True Hereos.

Shizue: (We definitely went overboard with the empowerment...)

The single digits in the empire were atleast as strong as a weak Awakened Demon Lord, yet they are getting absolutely clowned and destroyed on by the 8 slimes under Rimuru.

Rimuru: Definitely, the effort was worth it.

These individuals are all trained by Rimuru. How, you may ask, well simple. Azathoth allows the passage of time inside it to be slowed to the point no time passed in the outside. Using this to his advantage, he spent a couple of years, 300 to be precise, in training his sword skills.

Once he was done, he started becoming the Sensei of his first batch of subordinates, training them for another 200 years. So whilst he may only be 2-3 years in actuality, he is mentally 500 years old. Plus, being so old, it had it's perks. Mastering and giving his subordinates knowledge regarding the weapons he mastered.

A Halbred.
A Dagger.
A Spear.
A Sword
A Katana.
A Bow.
A Whip.
A Scythe.

Each of his 8 slimes who bare the closest connection to him, use one of these weapons. In addition, using rapier like blades which are held in-between ones fingers, stretching a meter in length was also taught to them, as creating them out of thin air and their low cost at making them aswell as their usage as extra firepower proved beneficial in case their weapon of choice wasn't available.

A.N: It's black keys for which ever person didn't understand the last part.

Ontop of that, being the "ancestor" of his race had it's perks. Now don't get it wrong, Slimes have existed since the dawn if time. However, since no sentient slime has existed up until now, neither could take the spot as the first Slime of their race. Since VOTW didn't qualify any due to lack of sentience, Rimuru had turned into the ancestor when he was reborn with sentience. Hence, the VOTW recognized him as the ancestor of all slimes and their evolutions which were to come.

So technically speaking, Rimuru is a 500 years old ancestor and his subordinates are 200 years old children of his. The pure skill his subordinates possess thanks to his (him spamming Athena) guidance allows them to put the other subordinates he had to shame, although a few are excluded. So even if his other Subordinates evolved, only the primordial demons amongst them would be able to defeat these guys.

Rimuru: (You think we went overboard with the evolutions?)

Alot or crazy shit is tried out by Shizue and Rimuru on a daily basis, especially when they fight.