Slime vs Vampire. (P/1)

Can you believe this is AI generated, especially the damn fingers which it always gets wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Goblins and Direwolves working together, all in the same place under the leadership of a single man-child. Even if they number about 80,000 in numbers, they are currently still one of the lower leveled races, as many of the races present such as the griffons, gorgon's, etc could still effortlessly defeat them. Ofcourse, that only applies to the hobgoblins and star wolves present, the leader of these races is a force itself to be reckoned with. A one man army only the leaders of other races would be capable of pulling a fight with, and a certain vampire...

The Majin leading them had gone to the dwarven kingdom to recruit a few craftsmen, seeing as how the goblins ability to build houses was SHIT. Even the phaking early humans could build better shelters then this! Either way, after a few events, some of which involved entering a court and standing Infront of the king... Nope, nothing bad happened at all, not at all!

An aura of pure death and killing intent soars the entire room, sending the guards to their knees as the king holds his sword on his hip. The aura is emitted by a single, fucking slime.

You can trust Rimuru on that sh!

Either way, now that he has a few craftsmen from dwarven to aid him, and since the hobgoblins were pretty fast learners (surprisingly), there are houses at each and every corner of the village. His own house is located at a nearby hill in the north, his balcony giving him a complete view of the entire village.

Rimuru: (It's... Peaceful.)

He enjoyed times like this, where one could simply relax their heads on a nice warm and comfy pill- wolf. It was relaxing for the mind and gave a sense of security one would cherish for as long as they could, especially for someone like him for whom this reincarnation was pretty much a relief from his previous shitty life. He could barely rest in his previous life, but he could go on for months in this world and nothing bad would happen.

Rimuru: (Too... Peaceful, and that bothers me.)

How long has it been since he fought Cassius... A whole month, and not a single sign from that vampire up until now.

"I'll let you live so you can reconsider my offer, but know I'll kill you the next time we meet and you don't accept."

Those words still rang in Rimuru's mind, which is why Rimuru has been so hard on himself these past few days. You see, he wasn't just resting for no reason, he was taking a small mental break after going to the cave to train himself. By training, it means he spent hours trying to create new and effective spells for not only that vampire, but also the other leaders of Jura, especially that damned Gorgon.

Rimuru: (Pure skill won't cut it, I'll need to enhance my magic aswell when facing them.)

He had alot of magical prowess, there was no denying it, but he lacked proper control over it. His Ultimate and most greatest Trump card, {Law Manipulation}, was barely usable to it's fullest extent. He could only use it at around the level of a Unique Skill at best, even if it was a part of an Ultimate Skill. However... There is still a trump card in the Ultimate Skill he can use, one he hasn't revealed up until now...

Ranga: My lord... Your deep in thought again.

Ranga, his pill-

(Ahem)

His personal mount, a Tempest wolf that is actually the son of Raiga, the alpha of the Direwolves pack. Ranga is one of the closest subordinates to Rimuru, always staying by his side or in his shadow no matter what and rarely ever going off to do something else.