A Maou? OH SHIT! (Rewritten)

Aight, this covers Gazel coming over to say hi and another Catastrophe Loli coming up to say hi aswell.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few days since the alliance between the three races of Jura had taken place, and many had joined Rimuru's ranks simply because they wished to follow him. The High orcs population was something they couldn't entirely take on at the same time, so they were divided amongst the two places. Since the Lizardmen had a more abundant supply of fresh water and food aswell as space, nearly a 100000 orcs had been left there. The rest have migrated to Tempest, led by the new Geld who was the son of the previous orc lord.

Rimuru: (Five days, since all of that happened...)

Alot has happened ever since the Orcs had arrived in the village. Many constructions, such as an Aqueduct had taken place. A sewage system which worked finely, a new zone where crops were irrigated on a large scale as they couldn't rely on hunting forever. Many higher quality houses were also made for the inhabitants, and a completely new hall where the meetings would take place was also created. Overall, the orcs were a diligent bunch and an extremely hard working force which could be relied on.

Rimuru: (Well, I suppose I could enjoy this peace now.)

His small ascension into an Halfling had slightly affected him. Well, in terms of power it wouldn't be slightly at all. Hypothetically speaking, if the opponent was slightly stronger then him or equal to him and they did something to kill him, he could just use Self revival and kill the weakened enemy. And then comes the aftermath... He could just go to sleep to replace the lost magicules he won't ever get back.

And then there is {Flow}, literal memory Wipe he could use at any time to make someone forget something completely, such as sword skills or a magic that could be detrimental for him if he ever fought someone who had that. Not to mention the ability to cancel out another person's arts, movements, magic and skills by simply being stronger, even going as far as ignoring any resistance put up against the cancel.

And to top it off, he had 5 times the magicules as before meaning 5 times the magical prowess. Overall, he had become an absolute beast when it came to fighting other people.

Rimuru: (So now what? Alot of developments happening, but it does get pretty boring when it is eventless.)

The days have started getting a bit eventless, all that's happening is telling the orcs to do some construction in various areas.

But, it should be obvious that some eyes were prying during this entire war. A war that simply couldn't be ignored.

Souei: Rimuru-Sama.

The blue Kijin appears behind Rimuru, taking a bow.

Souei: I've noticed a few mounted individuals heading this way, what do we do?

Upon hearing this, Rimuru starts focusing on the movements around the forest and immediately notices movement in the air.

Rimuru: Hm?

This aura is rather familiar... Oh right, the Dwarven King! But what's he doing here?

A few days ago...

A meeting room holding several people is currently undergoing a small meeting...

Gazel: (What the hell...)

That's all everyone can think at the moment, looking at all the insane magic and battles that are displayed in the orb. The Majins from both sides are overpowered, and don't even get started on the Orc Lord and Blue haired Majin that are on a whole another level. Worse, the battle concluded with the Majin that has Blue hair devouring the Orc Lord and seemingly getting a power boost.