Aftermath

Pretty much the world's reaction to Rimuru's evolution.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru feels dizziness and drowsiness, almost as if he will fall asleep at any given moment.

Rimuru: (Is this ... The side effects... Of evolving?)

He grabs his head, feeling a sort of pain go through it as he lightly taps it.

Rimuru: (Not... Good...)

Rimuru let's go of his sword, swallowing it with a purple portal as it drops.

Rimuru: Ra..nga.

A wolf jumps out of the shadow of the Majin, having a golden horn and a massive bulky figure.

Ranga: Hai, Master?

The wolf asks his master, who gets up and uses the wolf's head as a leaning support.

Rimuru: Carry me... Back to... Tempest...

The white haired Majin orders the black furred wolf, who obeys and helps his master mount on his back.

Rimuru: Ranga...

The wolf looks at his back, listening to his master.

Rimuru: If I... Go berserk... Kill me...

Rimuru tells the wolf, who widens his eyes as he listens to what his master says.

Ranga: YOU WONT GO BERSERK, MY MASTER!

Ranga starts running towards the city, covering miles in mere seconds everytime he leaps.

He has faith in his master, he definitely won't go berserk!

Rimuru: (I have... Alot of explanation... Too give... Don't I... Especially... Now that... Those memories... Are returning.)

Rimuru chuckles lightly, imagining his subordinates questioning his untold evolution.

Well, he hopes they don't find out the last part.

Rimuru: (Guess... I'll... Sleep...)

Rimuru closes his eyes, not knowing what awaits him once he wakes up.

...

Rimuru opens his eyes, now possessing pure crimson red eyes that are brighter then blood when the sun shines on it.

He raises his hand and looks at it, seeing it has gotten bigger...

Rimuru: (Where...)

Rimuru remembers all the events that happened, feeling the surge of power inside him rapidly coursing through every part of his being.

He evolved into a motherfucking Demon Lord.

Rimuru: (I feel... Much more powerful.)

Rimuru gets up and starts scanning the area, before his eyes drop at his subordinates sleeping on the ground.

Rimuru: (They're changing...)

Benimaru is the only one up, seemingly attempting to resist the drowsiness. They all are going through an evolution, perhaps it's a gift from him due to his evolution.

Benimaru: Ri..mu..ru..Sama...

Benimaru looks at this now awakened lord with awe, the Majin can only be defined as beautiful now. Extremely soft and silky white hair, shining as bright as a star in the night sky. Blood crimson red eyes that make him look more majestic, and a taller height with a more mature face.

Rimuru: Rest...

Rimuru commands Benimaru, who smiles and goes to sleep as his lord asks him to.

Rimuru begins scanning the area once more, ignoring the ones who haven't fallen asleep. His eyes drop at the bodies that lay in the centre.