Rematch.

Aight, you get an arc of fun after this, then all that's left is for y'all to suffer :D.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Veldora: ...

He holds a beer cup in his hand, Ramiris flying around his head as she seems to be... Drunk.

Veldora: (Rimuru hasn't returned yet, he promised he would by now...)

He gets a feeling of anxiety.

Veldora: (This feeling... I haven't felt like this since those "Educational lectures" I received from my sister's...)

He feels some sort of fear.

Veldora: (You have a tendency to make anyone feel as if you were their brother in the span of ten seconds, don't you Rimuru?)

He chuckles a little, feeling fear due to worrying about Rimuru.

Veldora: (But...)

He gets up, standing up and going to get a refill.

Veldora: (I shouldn't worry about Rimuru! He isn't my sworn brother for no reason!)

He laughs at the back of his head.

Veldora: That aside, mind giving me a refill?

He puts the cup near Gobuemon, a chef goblin who took part in the making of food for this festival.

Gobuemon: Hm.

He nods, grabbing the cup and refilling it.

Veldora: (You better return, Rimuru... Not that it matters even if he dies, I can just resurrect him using the Soul Corridor between us :V.)

He grabs the refilled cup.

Veldora: Thank you!

The goblin bows, as he turns around and starts to go back to where Ramiris was.

Veldora: (Perhaps if it is to late, I'll go and check on him.)

He sits down, grabbing the neet and placing her on his shoulder.

Veldora: Don't get hurt, Rimuru seriously might kill me and resurrect me again to kill me again.

He lightly taps the fairies head, but it seems to be way too drunk to understand.

Veldora: (She's just like a child... No way in hell are you that dignified fairy woman I met when you came with the dryad's...)

The fairy laughs out of no where.

Veldora: (I suppose you being accustomed to thought communication makes you forget that you aren't actually talking...)

She laughs once more, flying around.

Veldora: (Rimuru better come back soon, I don't know how much longer I can take care of this fairy before I burst in anger ;-;.)

He drinks the beer cup, gulping the entire thing with one sip.

Veldora: That's the 15th...

He gets up again, walking to the refill one more.

Ranga: Veldora-Sama, do you have any idea where Rimuru-Sama is?

The wolf appears out of no where, bowing and asking the True Dragon.

Veldora: Nope.

Ranga: Understood.

The wolf dissapears.

Veldora: (Ranga, the Flashing Storm and the first if Rimuru's pets.)