Another Evolution.

Aight, from here starts the tournament arc.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luminous: (I guess I owe him, huh?)

She stands in the hallways, waiting for Rimuru to finish his "interrogation".

Luminous: (Had he not been here, Chronoss and Yuuki would've killed me and then disaster would've hit the Earth.)

She sighs.

Luminous: (Why am I here again?)

She wonders, until she hears a bunch of terrified and horrified screams from the dungeon, followed by the slashing of a sword and something thumping on the ground.

Luminous: (That's why, His methods are too cruel, even for me...)

A few more minutes pass, the Otherworlders sweatdropping more and more everytime they hear a scream which is more horror filled then the last.

Kairos: That's... Too brutal. Call me once he's done.

He starts walking out of the door, not wanting to hear anything anymore.

Keir: Wait for me!

She runs behind him. Soon enough, the door opens to reveal the white haired Majin.

Rimuru: Alright, I'm done.

He says, putting his sword away as his body is covered is blood.

Aurora: Did he... Speak?

She asks, having a new phobia now.

Rimuru: Yes, after going through my mediocre torture, he fessed up.

The room goes silent.

Luminous: (I don't even want to know the hard one...)

Rimuru: Let me tell you what he told me.

He burns the blood on his clothes.

Luminous: Alright, Kairos, Keir, come back!

The two Otherworlders come in.

William: Was that... Nvm.

He shakes his head, now waiting for Rimuru to tell him about what the clown told him.

Rimuru: To begin with, I suppose you lot already know that Chronoss and Yuuki we're in touch with one another for who knows how long.

The Otherworlders nod.

Rimuru: Very well, to put it simply, Laplace himself isn't aware of how he came to be due to Kagali, formerly Kazaream, being the one who transformed him into a Death men using a Unique Skill known as {Birthday}. As such, he has only existed alongside 3 other clowns whom I killed, serving Kazaream until he died and after a few centuries, they were recruited by Yuuki. Hearing the rebirth of their lord if they served Yuuki, they agreed and helped him in his plans, initially intending to betray him once Kazaream reincarnated. Ofcourse, that all changed when Kazaream, who had become Kagali, decided to call Yuuki her master after which they swore their full loyalty to him.

He sips a tea which he probably made out of thin air :V.

Rimuru: Now done with the recap, it appears Chronoss wasn't told about to them for the purpose of making sure that the clown troupe didn't reveal him. That aside, Yuuki started in Ingracia, creating a Guild system so that he could earn trust and clout. It all went well, until I appeared, after which he seriously went on the move. If I recall, he managed to release false information which resulted in you sending one of the Otherworlders to deal with me. After that, a series of events that should've ended in their favor happened, resulting in mine instead.