Conflicts arise.

Simple ch. All talk, no fighting. This ch is basically most of the world's reaction towards Rimuru's evolution.
------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few hours since Rimuru has been defeated by Milim, who decided to chat and ultimately leave after awhile, saying her goodbyes.

Rimuru:(I should expect many ambassadors from other countries, now that I have become a demon lord...)

Rimuru sips on his tea that he made himself, sitting on his bed's side.

Rimuru:(Especially Gazel...)

He's the most expected guest for Rimuru as of now.

Rimuru sighs.

Rimuru:The aftermath really is more tiring, isn't it?

He says, sipping on his tea whilst looking at the monster country covered in daylight, outside of his window.

...

5 Individuals walk in the halls, only their small talks and footsteps being heard in the large and majestic looking corridor.

William Arashi, an otherworlder and an Hero Egg Bearer, a man who appears to be in his 20's. He wears a purple shirt with black pants and has purple eyes alongside short black hair, wielding a dual headed scythe.

Kier Gilchrist, an otherworlder and also an Hero Egg Bearer, a woman who appears to be in her 17's. She wears a green jacket with a white shirt underneath with blue pants, having long brown hair and pure black eyes with no pupils. She is holding a simple katana on her left hip.

Kairos Gilchrist, an otherworlder and Hero Egg Bearer and the brother of Keir, a man who appears to be in his 18's. He wears an black jacket with a black shirt and blue pants, having long black hair and pure white eyes with no pupils. He is holding a sword in his right hip.

Aurora, an otherworlder and the final Hero Egg Bearer with no last name. She appears to be in her 20, wearing a pure white shirt alongside pants, having white long hair with yellow pupils. She has two katanas on both of her hips.

Finally, Hinata Sakaguchi, leader of the Holy Knights and a saint. An otherworlder just like the Egg Bearers. She has black, short hair and violet like pupils and wears the standard church uniform, unlike the carefree Egg Bearers who wear casual clothing. She wields a Rapier on her left hip.

Hinata: What have I missed this entire time?

Hinata finally asks, clearly not liking the gravity of the situation.

William: A demon lord I failed to kill, that's what.

William says non-chantedly, earning a shocked stare from Hinata.

William: The bastard managed to survive a disintegration spell from.

William remembers the ending parts of the fight, seeing that Majin come of the crater before his vision went black.

Aurora: If he survived disintegration from you, wouldn't that mean he technically spared you?

Aurora questions.

William: I suppose.

William replies simply.

Kairos: Whatever it is, a new demon lord is certainly not good at all. Especially when we helped antagonize them with the churches knights.

The elder brother of Keir explains.

Keir: Why would he antagonize the church?

Keir asks, earning a stare from anyone.