12

Kay's POV

"Wake up!" I heard

"Wake up!" I heard.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Jasmine standing over me, I was really confused.

"What" I said turning the other way.

"Ty is outside." She said and I sat up and looked at her.

"Why?" I asked looking confused and wiping my eyes.

"Girl why else would he be here? He obviously wants to talk to you." She said in a duh tone and I rolled my eyes.

She continued to look at me with her hand on her hip.

"What?" I asked.

"Get up and go talk to him girl" she said.

"Ughhh" I groaned rolling my eyes and getting up going to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth , washed my face , and took my bonnet off seeing my hair fall straight.

I went back into Jasmine's room and slipped on my pink bear house shoes and I went outside. I saw Ty sitting on the front porch looking at his phone.

I sat down next to him and looked the opposite direction , I could see him in the corner of my eye staring at me.

"Are you gonna keep looking that way instead of looking at me?"he asked breaking the silence.

I turned my head and looked at him. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"I wanna talk About us." He said.

I moved my mouth to the side and looked down.

"What about us?" I asked.

"We haven't talked in almost a month , This isn't healthy or okay." He said.

"You know what else isn't okay? Talking to other females and giving out your number when you have a whole girlfriend. That's what's not okay." I said.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, He sat there silent for a minute. I could he was starting to feel sad because of the way his face changed.

"I know I messed up , but that's why I'm here trying to fix it. I've been trying to text and call you but you never respond to me, why is that Kay?" I asked him.

"I needed time to think." I expressed.

"I understand , but how am I going to know how you feel if you won't communicate with me?" He asked me.

I shrugged and looked off. "I don't know how to speak about my feelings, I've never had to do that before." I said.

"That's the only way that I'll know how you're feeling , giving me the silent treatment doesn't help." He said.