001

So here it is!

I hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think in the comments!!

1st of July 2015, Rhode Island.

Taylors was rudely awoken when the back wheels of the private jet hit the tarmac that sent the plane flying down the runway. It was only then she registered the chuckling from the other side of the plane.

"morning sunshine," Karlies remark was quick to greet her.

Rolling her eyes and mumbling incoherently, she sat up clearing her throat and taking a sip of water. She allowed herself to look at the blue July sky from the airplane window, for just a moment before turning her attention to the supermodel sat across from her. "Let me guess Josh's I miss you texts didn't allow you the nap and now you're just jealous that I slept great" she teased with a smile causing Karlie to roll her eyes now.

"You know some people actually enjoy texting and talking to their significant others, hell some people might even go as far to say that they miss them when they're not around" Karlie quirks her brow at her sarcastically as the plane comes to halt.

"i'm just glad i'm not one of those people" Taylor jokes with a sigh.

"your prince charming is out there T" Karlie smiles hopefully.

"Help me get the girls in their carriers?" Taylor is quick to divert the conversation "dibs on Olivia!" She quickly adds not wanting to deal with the diva that was her eldest cat Meredith. Surprisingly they managed to get the cats into their carriers in record time with minimal scratching and hissing. 

"So who's coming in the end?" Karlie asks referring to the annual 4th of July party.

"The haim sisters, Blake, Ryan and their kids i'm pretty sure, Gigi, Martha, Selena, Cara, Abi, Britt, Austins flying in tomorrow" Taylor lists as the airplane doors open and they begin descending the steps towards the awaiting SUV. "and honestly probably a few plus ones which happens every year"

"I can't believe we've been friends for 3 years and this is my first 4th of July with you! I hope you know I have high expectations" Karlie chuckles.

"Good Morning Miss Swift, Miss Kloss" John, Taylors driver greets the girls as he holds the door of the car open for them.

"Morning John" Taylor smiles politely as she slips into the car followed by the green eyed blonde.

"Oh it'll be great!" Taylor smiles widely at Karlie "what time does Josh get in?".

"Like 10pm on the 3rd" Karlie frowns, clearly annoyed he was missing a full day of celebrations.

"Hey, it'll be fine, better late than never right?" Taylor smiles sincerely at her, causing her to hum in response. She gives her a sympathetic smile before averting her gaze out the window as they drive down the coastal highway. There was a lot to be done before this weekend, it was currently the 1st and people would start arriving as from tomorrow night with everyone set to start celebrations early on the 3rd. 

It's about an hour drive and to say Taylor was about ready to jump out of the car was understatement. The whole drive all she could do was keep listing and going over everything that needed to be done. Desserts that needed to be prepared, fireworks that needed to be ordered, slides that needed to go up, pool floats that needed to be inflated, food that needed to be bought to grill, food that needed to be ordered. She loved her friends dearly but between them all, every dietary requirement under the sun was covered.

"I can hear your brain thinking" Karlies comment is what brings her back as the car comes to a halt in front of the rhode island mansion.

"There's a lot to be done" Taylor smile softly.