020

Hey Guys! sorry for a late update! I am trying my best but Sundays are proving to be a little tricky so please bare with me while I figure things out!

May 2nd, Knightsbridge

"Will you try have some soup for me?" Taylor asked as she carried a tray into the living room. The contents of the tray being a bowl of chicken noodle soup, some homemade bread and a glass of orange juice.

Greg had returned from his shop a little while ago, the security guard stocking Freya's house up like he would Taylors. Taylor let him know that she would be staying the night, thanking him she the dismissed him for the rest of the day.

Freya's hair was now more damp than wet, the blonde still curled up on the couch, a thin sheet draped over the lower half of her body. Her eyes were closed but Taylor knew she was awake by the way she could see her toes moving under the sheet.

"Tired Tay" Freya hummed.

"I know but you haven't eaten in a while which is why you're so tired" Taylor explained setting the tray down on the coffee table in front of them. "Just have a little bit and then you can sleep" She added sitting next to Freya and gently rubbing her arm in the hopes to get her to open her eyes.

Freya shifted on the couch so she was facing Taylor now rather than leaning on the pile of cushions. "What is it?" She asked like a child would.

"Just chicken noodle soup, something easy for your stomach, and some bread if you want" Taylor explained now running her hand through Freya's drying locks.

Freya nodded and sat up against the couch a little as Taylor leaned forward for the tray. She opened the legs of the tray resting it on the couch and over Freya's outstretched legs.

Freya reached for the spoon but by the time she lifted it out from the bowl, the contents of the spoon had just spilled back into the bowl due to how shaky her hand was.

"Here let me help you" Taylor said softy taking the spoon out of Freya's shaky hand.

Freya sighed as she leant her head back against the couch looking up at the roof, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Hey, hey" Taylor said softly noticing Freya becoming upset "It's okay, you're not feeling well babe its completely normal okay" Taylor tried to comfort the brit "Just let me help you, and you'll be back to your normal self soon okay" Taylor rubbed her arm. "I enjoy helping you so please let me do that okay?" She added not wanting Freya to feel like she was burdening Taylor.

Freya nodded a little and sat up straight again as Taylor brought the spoon to her mouth.

"Good?" Taylor asked as she held the second spoon to Freya's mouth.

The blonde nodded as she let Taylor feed her.

"Do you want some bread?" Taylor asked.

Freya however shook her head

Taylor nodded and continued to feed Freya till she shook her head, the blonde had eaten a little over half.

"Okay" Taylor nodded setting the spoon back down in the bowl. "Drink?"

"Yea" Freya nodded.

Taylor smiled holding the glass close to Freya's mouth as she drank from the straw.

"Thank you" Freya said quietly as Taylor closed the legs of the tray and placed it back on the coffee table.

"Thank you for eating" Taylor smiled placing a kiss on Freya's hairline.