007

Hi Friends! hope you guys are having a great start to your week! I just wanted to say thank you for all your love on the last chapter Freya really went through it x

6th July, Taylor's Private Jet

"Mhm" Freya hummed into the phone "No I'm okay" She responded to the person on the other end of the line. "I promise, and if I'm not you know I'd call you...I know, just let me know if anything happens?...Okay we're about to take off" She explained as she lifted her gaze to look at Taylor who was messing around with the in Flight screen.

"Yea I will...Okay love you too mum" Freya began to bid her goodbyes.

"She good?" Taylor asked as Freya placed her phone down on the table.

"Yeah she just wanted to make sure I was okay" Freya smiled " She's a worrier like that, always worst case scenario everything bad in the world will happen to my brother or I or god forbid the grandkids" She chuckled.

"I know the feeling Mama Swift can be quite creative with her worst case scenarios" Taylor joked.

"Sounds like our mums would probably get along" Freya noted as she buckled up.

The flight crew did their final checks before the private jet started moving towards the runway.

"Hey so before we start this trip I just wanted to give you this so you can just have it and then, you can just leave everything behind" Taylor explained as she handed Freya a hard-drive "Greg gave it to me earlier, its all the footage and audio from the other day"

"Oh" Freya said a little surprised as she took it "Thanks?" She said in more of a question. She really wasn't sure what she was meant to do with it.

Taylor picked up on her hesitation and noticed the way her brows furrowed when inspecting the hard-drive "you don't have to do anything with it, but if you ever wanted to press charges or something well its there" She shrugged.

"Oh umm I don't think... I just wanna move on really I don't think" Freya tried to articulate her thoughts. She really just wanted to move on with her life. The idea of pressing charges against Luca seemed like her absolute worse nightmare right now.

"And that's fine" Taylor nodded with a sympathetic smile "what you do with it is up to you but know that the footage and audio has all been deleted so its just that" She motioned to the hard-drive.

"Thanks" Freya looked up into Taylors blue eyes sincerely, before placing the black hard-drive into her purse.

"You ever been to Arizona?" Taylor asked

"Never" Freya shook her head looking out the window as the Plane flew down the runway before lifting off into the sky.

"Why Arizona?" She asked "isn't your next show in California?"

Taylor chucked "Yea were going almost all the way there but Arizona was the closest place we could find with a warehouse big enough to set up the full stage and be able to rehearse all out on such short notice"

"When does tour finish?" Freya asked as she settled back into her seat.

"December 12th in Asia" Taylor smiled

"That's right before your birthday?" Freya looked at her surprised that she would be away for her birthday.

"Yea" Taylor shrugged "Only 26 nothing special" She brushed off "Plus I'll celebrate with all the dancers and the band it'll be fun"

"You have a brother?" Taylor asked picking up on what Freya said earlier about her mothers worst case scenarios.

"Yea Arthur, he's 4 years older than me" Freya nodded "Mothers golden boy"