002

Happy Sunday!!! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

2nd July 2015, Rhode Island

"I feel physically unwell" Freya voices from the passenger seat as Taylors Rhode Island mansion came into view.

"Relax Fae, you'll be absolutely fine and I'll be with you the whole time" Cara reassures her, glancing her way briefly as she drove. "If it makes you feel any better I think were one of the first people to get here too, as far as I know only Karlie, Ryan, Blake and their kids are here" The pair were arriving slightly later than planned as Freya had managed to convince Cara they needed to stop at pancake pantry for breakfast.

"Oh yes thank you that makes me feel soooo much better" Freya says sarcastically "you know only a Victoria Secret angel, Serena Van Der Woodsen, Deadpool, and Miss Americana herself" she lists "Thanks Cara I feel so much better now" She laughs nervously.

"Don't forget the kids!" Cara adds "Those are the ones you need to impress, and trust me James and Betty won't go easy on you either" she teases.

"The kids are easy, I think you sometimes forget I deal with them for a living" Freya chuckles as they pull up to the gates.

"Hi Gregory or Marcus" Cara voiced through the intercom, unsure which one of Taylors head of security was working today.

"Afternoon Miss Delevigne and Miss Thompson I assume?" Marcus' voice came through the intercom.

"Cara and Freya, you really need to stop with the formalities mate, it's getting old" Cara reminds him, like she does every time she speaks to him.

"Just doing my job" Marcus reminds her as the gates begin to open, revealing what Freya could only describe as a small country road in-between towns in England.

"Wow" is all Freya could come up with as Cara drove through the gates. "She even has her own road leading up to the house, this is insane"

Cara smiles at her friends amazement "it's mostly for security reasons and privacy" she explains "if someone were to break it in just gives enough time for them to get the house completely locked down or whatever" She briefly explains not fully understanding the logistics of it.

"Thats umm.." She pauses trying to articulate her words "Really sad? And scary that she has to think of all that"

"I mean, it doesn't happen all the time but better to be safe" Cara shrugs "Plus it allows for this" She adds as they turn a corner only to reveal a massive driveway, if she could even call it a driveway.

There was a large fountain in the middle which was to be used as a roundabout. With there already being 4 Cars Parked outside.

"Just as I thought" Cara smiles putting their car in park "Blake, Ryan and the Kids" she points to one of the SUVs "Austin, Taylors brother" She points out a white range rover. "Security car" She points to a small Hyundai "I think they use that one just around the property or to run errands or whatever, and I don't know who's that is" She shrugs looking at the last SUV.

All Freya could do was nod as she was still taking in the house and landscaping in front of her, "this place is amazing." She's about to turn to her friend when the front door was swung open.

"You guys made it!" An enthusiastic Taylor appeared at the door, in light denim wash shorts and a red bikini top. 

"Holy shit" Freya whispered, causing Cara to elbow her in the side as she got out of the car.

"Dude longest flight of my life" Cara joked as she opened the trunk to get their bags out.

Taylor chuckles as she hugs the brit "I've already got your whiskey waiting for you" She teases. "And you must be Freya?" Taylor smiles as the blonde stepped out of the car "I'm Taylor"