005

Happiest of Birthdays to the one and only Taylor Swift x

Mild description of Domestic Abuse but I didn't feel it was enough to warrant a trigger warning. Hope you guys are having a good start to your week!

4th July, Rhode Island

The sun began to shine through the blinds lighting up the room with a soft warm glow. Freya woke to the feeling of arms wrapped around her waist. Scrunching up her face in confusion she rubbed her eyes a little opening them and taking in her surroundings. The arms around her belonged to the singer who was still fast asleep behind her, resting her head on the same pillow. At some point during the night the two must have gravitated towards each other, now cuddling in the middle of the bed with their legs intertwined under heavy sheets. Deciding she was far too comfortable and warm to move she gave in, snuggling down into the pillow further she slipped her eyes closed again.

She didn't want to be the one to pull away from whatever this was first, although she had to admit she was enjoying it probably a little too much. She coaxed her mind back to sleep telling herself this was harmless, they did not purposely decide to spoon each other, it just happened. Who was she to wake Taylor by moving especially when they had been up so late. Going back to sleep was the only option, but before she could even fully go back to sleep she was brought back by Taylors sleepy voice "Good morning" The singer mumbled through sleepy eyes.

"Morning" Freya hummed rolling over in Taylors arms "This is cozy" She smiles innocently as her gaze met the bluest eyes, she could feel the breath leave her lungs. "Your eyes are so blue" She whispered as if it was a secret.

Taylor couldn't help the blush she felt creep up her cheeks "They tend to be more blue when I first wake up" She admits. "Sleep good?" She asks as she tucks some fly away hair behind Freya's ear.

"Really good" She nods "You?"

"Yea, you're a great roommate" Taylor teases pulling freya even closer, the younger blondes head now resting on the singer's chest.

"If you keep cuddling me I'm never gonna get up" Freya admits.

"I could think of worse things" Taylor chuckles as she rubs the younger girls back.

"I mean it" Freya smiles glancing up at the singer.

"So do I" Taylor offers a playful wink as she accepts they need to get up and stops rubbing Freya's back, loosening her grip on her so the teacher could easily slip out of bed.

"What time is it?" Freya wonders aloud as she rolls over to retrieve Taylors abandoned phone on the nightstand.

"Maybe like 9ish?" Taylor guesses

"Dude...it's almost noon?!" Freya quickly sits up the white sheets once wrapped around her now bunching at her waist.

"Funny" Taylor answers dryly not believing her for a second.

"No I'm dead serious" Freya says letting Taylor see the time displayed on her phone before handing it over 11.53.

The girls were quick to bounce out of bed and get ready for the day even though they had already missed the morning.

"Well well well if it isn't the snuggle birds" Cara smiles as the two blondes enter the kitchen.

"We weren't..." Freya starts trying to deny the accusation.

"Save it blondie I have picture proof, I couldn't find you this morning so I went looking" Cara smiles at her flustered friend.

"Umm where is everyone?" Taylor asks noting the strangely quiet house.