009

Hi Guys!!! Happy New Year! I hope you have all had a great Christmas/New Year/Holiday I also had a birthday between all of that so if you had a birthday too HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

I have accepted my personality for the next year will be "happy free confused" I've also excepted that I knew everything at 18 and I now know nothing at 22.

But anyway enough about me I hope you enjoy this Chapter!

9th July, Arizona

The girls had settled into quite the routine the last couple of days, Taylor would wake up and get ready for the day, leave Freya a note that would usually contain a cheesy dad joke on it, yesterdays was 'singing in the shower is fun...until you get soap in your mouth.. then it becomes a soap opera'

Freya would never admit it but she loved reading Taylors notes and corny jokes when she woke up. It made her feel like she was starting the day off on the right foot. Taylor would then head off to rehearsals, whilst Freya slept in.

Freya would join Taylor at lunch brining a hearty meal for the singer, knowing how hard she had been working. They'd enjoy lunch in Taylors dressing room before the singer would return back to the stage and Freya would sit in the audience with Taylors laptop, logged into her own email as she began to prep for the start of the new school year. Once Taylor was done with rehearsals the pair would head back to the rental house. Freya would usually drive insisting that she was the better driver. She had seen Taylors interview where she explained how she had gotten into two wrecks in one day... she was not ready to take her chance.

However today was different, Freya had arrived at rehearsals to a very flustered Taylor. The older blonde seemed stressed and annoyed with herself. She tried to calm her down over lunch, telling her it was normal to have a bad day and this in no way meant that she wasn't ready for the shows. Taylor somewhat agreed and then quickly changed the subject, thanking Freya for bringing her lunch once again.

It was now an hour after lunch and Taylor still kept missing her marks, Freya could tell from her seat that the blonde was getting frustrated with herself again and was on the verge of giving up for the day.

"Take five everybody" Tyce called as Taylor once again missed her mark during I know places.

Taylor sighed running her hands over her face frustratedly before locking eyes with Freya who motioned for to come over.

Taylor easily hoped off the stage, thanking Tree as she was handed a bottle of water, before taking a seat next to Freya.

"You okay?" Freya frowned some as she closed the laptop, setting it aside and pulling a sweaty Taylor in for a hug.

"No" Taylor groaned into Freya's shoulder before pulling away.

"David isn't here today and I usually take my marks and queues off of his keys which I know I shouldn't do but listening and following the piano is easier for me and he's sick today so he's not here and I just can't do it" She rambles in one breath. "So everyone keeps messing up because I keep messing up and I can tell Tyce is about to lose his shit with me and I can tell the band are bored of playing the same song over and over again and ughhhhh" Taylor groaned flopping back against the plastic chair.

"Okay breathe" Freya said softly as she rubbed Taylors shoulder squeezing it slightly.

"Do you have the sheet music?" Freya asked.

"I'm sure it's somewhere but that won't help I can't read sheet music and sing and dance all at the same time and I can't ask another band member to play keys cause they need to play their own instrument and—" Taylor rambled again.