016.2

As promised here's part 2 of chapter 16!

19th November, New York

"So you texted her and she never replied?" Karlie asked as she applied her make up in the bathroom mirror. Taylor was stood next to her as both blondes got ready for the 1975 concert together.

"I mean she saw it but she's got a lot going on so I can't really expect anything she's dealing with enough" Taylor shrugged as she applied her foundation.

"She could've at leats acknowledge it or something" Karlie added "You have feelings for her don't you?"

"No" Taylor shook her head "I mean she's a great person and I think anyones lucky to be able to call her a friend but I don't have feelings for her"

"Right" Karlie nodded not believing her as she applied her blush "the same way you didn't have feelings for me?"

"That's different and you know it" Taylor spoke as she busied herself looking for her contour in her makeup bag.

"Really how?" Karlie probed turning to look at the singer "we both have, in her case had boyfriends at the time, were both blonde, we both more or less have the same body type" Karlie lists

"Will you stop" Taylor sighs pulling out her contour stick. "I came to have a fun night with you because we're friends" Taylor emphasised "I didn't come to be interrogated."

"I see it's a touchy subject" Karlie spoke softly turning her gaze back to her own reflection in the mirror.

"What's a touchy subject is the way you blame me for our hook ups when it takes two people to hook up, you were as much to blame for that as I was, yet you're always quick to point fingers at me" Taylor drops her contour stick to start blending.

Karlie doesn't respond as she busies herself drawing on her eyeliner.

"If this girl felt they same way towards you as you do to her, and don't deny it because I saw the way you looked at each other over the fourth of July weekend, and then she toured with you for like a month." Karlie started "If she felt the same way she would've reached out, she would've told you about the court case she would've seeked help, comfort anything if she felt the same way you feel towards her"

"Can we just change the conversation" Taylor asked sounding a little defeated.

"I just want what's best for you" Karlie sighed.

"What's best for me is blasting some music and having some shots before we go and have a great time at this concert" Taylor turned to look at the model.

"I'll grab the tequila" Karlie winked with a smile as she left the bathroom

-

20th November, New York

Taylor groaned as she rolled over under heavy sheets, the sunlight streaming through the closed blinds waking her up. Her head felt heavy and her throat dry, she blindly tugged the white sheets over her head hoping to get a few more hours of sleep. However she was rudely interrupted by the chiming of her phone. She ignored the first two hoping whoever it was would get the hint, but the texts grew more relentless.

"For fucks sake" She mumbled as she got out of bed to retrieve the phone she had left next to her black handbag when she stumbled in the night before.

Tree: are you serious?

Tree: you said you wouldn't do anything stupid

Tree: Im trying my best to deal with the fires of your choices but there's countless videos and pictures, it'll look more suspicious if I pull them down