013 ^*

Hey guys! hope you're having a good week!

^ - I was on the fence about putting this or not but there are slight mentions of depression/suicidal tendencies. 

Important note at the end pls read!

August 22, Taylors Private Jet

Taylor had been craving these days off, they had just finished the North American and Canadian leg of the tour. She had 4 days off now before they kicked off the rest of the American leg. She stared mindlessly out the window tapping her pen every now and then against her journal. Freya was curled up on the seat opposite her fast asleep. Once again she found herself becoming completely jealous at the brits talent to fall asleep just about anywhere and quickly too. She picked up her pen again as she continued to write, they had been dropped off at the tarmac before boarding the plane and it had got Taylor thinking when the last time she actually walked through an airport was. Since travelling private she never really had to do that.

She glanced down at her page again reading what she had already written.

You don't get the atmosphere of airports anywhere else. A kaleidoscope of emotions bouncing off of the windows and walls at each terminal. Glancing around every individual looks the same, headphones, snacks, a magazine or book to keep their mind occupied. Some have kids, some travel alone but everyone is leaving. Are they leaving or are they returning? Did someone just hug a grandparent for the last time without even knowing it? Is someone getting ready to board their one way ticket flight hoping to find what they've been searching for their whole lives? Is someone returning home after years abroad, those years reminding them that what they searched for all along was always home. Is someone holding back tears not wanting to leave but knowing they have to? What about the group of girls at the bar, 10am and popping open a bottle of Prosecco celebrating the trip they planned on taking since they were 16 at the back of science class. Or the family in the corner trying to occupy their kids, one already has a sticky mouth covered in chocolate, the other slightly older asking 101 questions like how do planes stay in the air. Every person has a different story, but for those couple hours before their flight, they're all cramped into one terminal waiting for their flight gate to show on the screen, then they'll all stand up and head to the gate, and depending on where they're going. They'll all spend the next however many hours sat on a plane, breathing the same circulated oxygen, until they land somewhere different and all go their separate ways. You don't get the atmosphere of airports anywhere else.

She closed her journal and once again glanced at Freya, it was no secret that she hadn't been holding up all that well, since what Taylor was now referring to as the incident. She wasn't sleeping well at night, the bags under her eyes slowly becoming harder to conceal. She watched the last show in Nebraska from back stage. Taylor didn't mind, of course she would've loved for Freya to be out their in the audience but if being backstage is what made her more comfortable then that was okay too. Taylor was hoping these days off would be enough for Freya to pick herself up again. Freya was stubborn and she would never admit to Taylor that she felt on edge but Taylor picked up on the little things. How she perked up whenever there was a knock on the door, how conversations with her mother consisted of mostly hums than actual words and how those conversations if you could even call it that had also grown shorter. She witnessed how many people she refrained from giving her new number to. She had only shared her number with immediate family, Taylor and Cara. She politely declined giving it to some of the dancers she had become close friends with over time. Taylor could see the blondes trust was diminishing. She felt powerless just watching but she really didn't know what she could do. She knew it needed to come from Freya. All she could do was hope and pray that 4 days off relaxing in rhode island, the place they first met each other would be enough. That was Taylors original thought, but looking at the sleeping girl now all she could think of was Freya broke things off with Luca there. He cornered her in the kitchen. Freya had used that kitchen island to protect herself. She had also curled up and cried in that kitchen. Would going back make things worse?