025*

I will be going to church...that is all

May 14th, Taylors Private Jet

"Can I ask you something?" Freya asked, as she turned her attention from the window to her girlfriend. She had been watching the clouds above the sea as they crossed the Atlantic.

"Anything" Taylor nodded, placing her bookmark back in her book, to give Freya her full attention.

"I don't know how to word it so I'm just gonna be really blunt?" Freya said in more of a question.

"Okay..." Taylor trailed off not sure where this was going.

"When we're, when we" She started trying to explain herself "intimate" She whispered like it was a bad word causing Taylor to giggle.

"Hey you can't laugh!" Freya pouted.

"Okay okay I wont" Taylor shook her head "go on" she motioned extremely curious now.

"Why is it always about me, you never want to, I never get to..." She trialed off "Do you not want me to or something?"

Taylors eyes widened when she heard Freya "God no" She chuckled "I always want you to" she added. "I just don't wanna push you" She shrugged "wanna do so many things with you the list is endless" She whispered.

"Like what" Freya whispered back crossing her legs over each other, the movement didn't go unnoticed by Taylor.

"So many things" Taylor said thoughtfully, she unbuckled her seatbelt and uncrossed Freya's legs, laying her head in the brits lap.

Freya's hand subconsciously finding its way to Taylors hair.

"Tell me" Freya pushed running her fingers through the singers hair.

"In due time" Taylor hummed causing Freya to sigh impatiently.

"Follow up question" Freya spoke causing Taylor to hum.

"Are you scared of my reaction to some of these things?" Freya dared to ask.

"Yea" Taylor nodded truthfully.

"Why?" Freya asked innocently.

"Don't wanna lose you, or you to think differently of me" Taylor said honestly.

"But what if I'm thinking the same things?" Freya questioned.

"Oh yea?" Taylor asked "and what are you thinking?"

"Right now?" Freya asked.

"Sure" Taylor shrugged.

"Thinking about how you taste" Freya responded nonchalantly, as she continued to run her hand through Taylors hair.

Taylor felt the breath leave her lungs, now it was her turn to cross her legs.

"What else?" Taylor pushed.

Freya could feel the blood run to her cheeks, her shyness returning.

"You can tell me" Taylor whispered.

"Your boobs" Freya sighed.

"My boobs?" Taylor asked with an amused smile.

Freya nodded, "Just wanna play with them"

"You can" Taylor looked up at her from her position on her lap.

"What about you?" Freya asked "What do you think about its only fair"

"Right now?" Taylor asked.

"Mhm" Freya nodded.

"Looking down between my legs and seeing your head buried between my thighs" Taylor spoke normally.