024

Happy Sunday! I had this chapter written a week ago but the more I read it I didn't really like it, so I spoke to endearin and changed the whole thing...

May 14th, Cornwall

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked the blonde, as they sat back against what they were now calling 'their' bench in the park.

"I am" Freya nodded positively.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you Fae, I really don't mind if you wanna wait" Taylor spoke, not knowing where this sudden urge had come from.

"No no" Freya shook her head "I had a very interesting conversation with Beth this morning" Freya spoke as she leant her head against Taylor's shoulder.

"Oh yea?" Taylor asked wrapping an arm around the younger blonde.

"Mhm" Freya nodded against her, "She knows"

"About us?" Taylor questioned.

Freya nodded "I didn't even have to tell her, she just knew"

"Smart woman" Taylor smiled.

Freya nodded "she really is"

"How do you wanna go about it then?" Taylor asked.

Freya shrugged "I think over breakfast I'll just introduce you again, but properly this time as my girlfriend"

Taylor couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on her face. "Sounds like a plan" She kissed Freya's head.

"But hey" She spoke softly rubbing Freya's shoulder, "If we get there and you change your mind, and you decide you don't want to" Taylor started "That's okay too"

Freya nodded as she looked up at Taylor, placing a delicate kiss against her cheek.

"I need to go back to Beths, I left our breakfast there" Freya said into the empty air.

"Lets go?" Taylor asked.

Freya nodded as the pair stood up, making the short walk from the park to Beths.

"I see you've recruited" Beth smiled at the pair as they walked into the empty cafe.

"Morning Beth" Taylor smiled politely.

"Your usual, plus an English breakfast for your dad and your mothers ham and cheese croissant" Beth handed the bag over to Taylor.

"Thanks you're the best" Freya smiled as she paid.

They bid their goodbyes to Beth, Freya promising to update her. Taylor wasn't sure on what but she had a small idea it had to do with Freya, telling her parents.

"Mum! Dad!" Freya called as they entered the cottage "We brought breakfast from Beths!" She called slipping her jacket off, hooking it onto the coat hanger. Gently taking the bag out of Taylor's hands so the singer could do the same.

'This is it' Freya thought as she took a deep breath. Taylor noticed the brit become a little uneasy but didn't say anything.

"In the kitchen dear" Edith called.

The sight as Freya rounded the corner made her heart flutter. The same sight she grew up with coming down the stairs in the morning. Her mother sipping on a mug of Earl Grey, as her father sat at the table reading the News Paper, grumbling about what townsmen had said what to who, her mother chipping in with any gossip she heard at the farmers market.

"Oh the smell coming out of the bag smells delicious, pass it here I'll plate up" Edith smiled taking the white paper bag out of Freya's hand.

"Freya be a dear and grab some napkins will you" Edith asked, as she began to unpack the contents of the paper bag.