018

Hey Guys! I can only apologise for such a late update today. There's still a couple hours left of my Sunday so technically I can still say I'm on time.

I have a lot of things going on in my personal life at the moment so I hope you can bare with me these next couple of updates. My plan is to stick to the schedule but updates might just happen later in the day! As always thanks for understanding and hope you enjoy the chapter! x

April 29th, London

Freya stared at the pile of boxes around the room, a small smile gracing her face. Her mother had just left after a whole day of unpacking and moving furniture yesterday. Freya had finally gotten her own place, a place she could finally call her own home. A place she could make her own rules, she was the one who made the calls here. For the most part she was unpacked, all that was left was the kitchen utensils and pots and pans as well as boxes containing clothes, bags and shoes. She had settled for an apartment near knightsbridge, it was about a 40 minute drive away from her parents house, but she was glad she didn't live right down the road. It forced her to become more independent with herself, spread her own wings. The house was a three bedroom apartment, with two bathrooms, an office which she had converted into a small den, an open plan kitchen living room as well as a balcony spanning the length of the living room. Living on the 26th floor had its perks as the views she received of the city below her were insane. She hadn't gone all out with furnishing the house yet, figuring she had enough time to figure that out on her own. Her bedroom was fully furnished as well as the kitchen, living room, bathroom and den. The only thing still needing attention was the other two bedrooms but she was in no real rush to get them done.

Staring at the pile of boxes in the living room she figured she should start with the kitchen first, her clothes could wait. It was now coming up to 3pm and she could only be living off of takeaways for so long. Picking up a box labeled 'Glasses and Mugs' she carried it to the kitchen. She set it down on the white marble island when she felt her phone buzz in her back pocket.

Taylor: Hey! How's the move going? First official day today right? If you need help unpacking let me know! Not a lot going on at the moment :)

The girls had been texting on and off ever since Taylor reached out about Freya being home, although Freya welcomed it she found herself deflecting every time Taylor mentioned to meet up. She felt like she couldn't put herself through that yet. Texting Taylor as friends was one thing, but meeting Taylor in person and having to act like all she wanted was a friendship was a whole other ball game she wasn't ready to play yet.

Freya: Hey! Mum just left she's been a huge help, not got much left really most of the important bits are done, just my clothes, kitchen stuff and the odd bits and bobs.

Freya set her phone down on the counter grabbing a pair of scissors and slicing through the tape that was holding the box together. One by one she started pulling each glass and mug out, setting it on the island before busying herself with taking off the bubble wrap they had been wrapped in.

Taylor: I need a tour! Maybe I could come round and help? Bring you some food for dinner?

Freya peaked at her phone as it chimed, setting the 5th glass down before thinking of a way, to deflect the situation. Taylor was becoming really persistent and she wasn't sure how long she could avoid it for. It's probably best to meet her in the privacy of my own home, if I'm uncomfortable I could always say I had a headache and send her home she thought.

Freya: Sure why don't you come by! You can help me unpack and we can order Chinese or something? 128 Radcliff Building, Hillside Avenue. (Floor 26)

Taylor: Be there in an hour!

True to her word an hour later there was a knock at the door, checking the ring camera first she chuckled as she saw Taylor smiling up at the camera, a bottle of wine in one hand and a fresh bouquet of flowers in the other. Locking her phone and setting it down on the kitchen counter Freya answered the door.