intervention

- Taylors Pov -

I was having a good night sleep when loud knocks on our dorm room started. «I'll get it» Selena groans and I barely open my eyes to keep an eye on who is at the door. Joes' arms are still wrapped around me, he ended up staying all night and it really helped my panic. even though I wasn't in a mood to talk about it he was here and just held me without pressuring me to talk. We haven't been together long, but I can tell he is a good boyfriend.

The door opens and my eyes widen, fuck this is bad. My parents, my brother, my therapist and harry are all standing there and come into the room. I elbow Joe who quickly wakes up and both of us sit up and look at the five of them who are standing there looking particularly shocked at the moment.

«What are you guys doing here» I say and rub my tired eyes. I could really use some more sleep, its Saturday morning after all. All week we need to get up early, but now we had the chance to sleep in.

«Who is this?» My brother breaks the silence. Briefly I look back at Joe before I turn back to my brother «this is Joe, my boyfriend. But again, what are you guys doing here?»

«Boyfriend?» Harry almost yells and I just nod. This isn't how I figured he would find out, but it's his fault that he barged in here with the rest of them. And it's his fault for even calling my parents. He had no business getting involved in my personal stuff.

Both me and Joe move so our legs are dangling over the edge of the bed, and joes' hand is on the small of my back. It's a light touch but it brings me comfort. «Yes. But that's clearly not why you are here. I'm tired, so just say what you guys want to say so I can go back to sleep» I'm not in the mood to deal with any of them. And I sort of know why they are here.

«We are here for an intervention. Because you have relapsed, and we can't stand by and watch that» my father speaks up and I bite my lip. I figured that's why they are here, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

«And good thing we are here because you're in no state to be in bed with a boy Taylor» harry tries to argue and I roll my eyes «seriously harry. This is none of your business. What I do in my personal life isn't up to you»

Meeting my father's eyes I try to keep a straight face «and harry was lying, I'm perfectly fine. There is no need for an intervention. I'm doing okay. I'm following my meal plan. Harry is just pissed I don't want to get back together with I'm and that's why he is getting all in my business» I know I'm straight up lying to them about eating. It's a long shot to get them to believe me In that, but I have to at least try.

«Taylor, if you have relapsed, we need to help you so you can avoid a hospitalization. But you need to let us help you. I know you want to stay at school, so let us help you sweetie. We are worried Taylor; we are worried we are going to lose you this time» my father says as he comes closer and take my hand. I'm close with my father, and with his eyes lingering on mine it's hard to not burst into tears. I hate that I make them worry about me.

«I've made contact with a trusted doctor in the city. You have an appointment in an hour. You need to let us take you there to get checked out, so we know where to go from here» my therapist speaks up as my father steps back and lay an arm around my mother's waist. She looks close to tears.

«What if I refuse?» I ask and they all look at one another.

«Taylor please take the help. you're my little Taylor, I can't lose you» my mom says and wipe away a few tears. Making my mom cry is like sticking a dagger straight to my heart. Whenever I have been in the hospital, both my parents have made an effort to visit as much as possible. Even though they are busy doctors they have always made time to prioritize me and Austin.