avatar and walking in on a compromizing situation

A/N Update: hi, so I'm still sick. But I did edit a couple of chapters I've already written so this is one of them. Thanks for being patient for me to get better. I'm not contagious anymore, but my head is all fuzzy and I can't speak clearly. Hopefully I will be good as new soon.

- Taylors Pov -

«I really like it so far. I feel like we are mostly done. Now we just need to practice it so many times that it's impossible to do it wrong» I say as we sit on the piano bench, I'm the room we usually write music in. «I'm excited for it. And we will practice»

He kisses my cheek, and we play through the whole song again. But we don't have much time, we have plans tonight, a date. It still gives me butterflies in my tummy that we are together. we decided to go see a movie because it's a chill environment. The new avatar movie got released last week, so we decided to watch that. Yesterday we rewatched the first movie so its fresh on our minds before we watch the new one.

The old one is slightly scary; I will admit that. but it's also amazing. The whole concept is exciting to me, so I'm thrilled to see what they do this time.

«Ready to head out? The uber will be here shortly» Joe says as he stands up. «Yeah, let's do this» we exchange a brief kiss before we walk out hand in hand. The small kisses, touches and holding hands have become some of my favorite things during the day. He is so attentive and affectionate. But it's not at a suffocating level. It's just the right amount of affection that has my whole-body tingling.

«Do you want to go watch the book of Mormon soon? It's really good and you haven't seen it» I say as we slip into the uber. I tried to argue we could walk to the theatre, but that got shut down quickly. My body is really weak at the moment, and he just want to make sure I'm okay. It's hard to remember that in the moment when my thoughts take over and I argue with him, but deep down I know he is right.

Thank god he doesn't shy away from me just because I'm a little difficult at the moment. That definitely means he is a keeper. If the person you're with won't be there for you when you go through a storm they don't deserve to be there when the skies are clear, and the sun is shining. It's easy to be there when things are good, but it's the hard stuff that makes or break a relationship. It doesn't matter how long you've been together in my eyes, it's still the same.

«That sounds cool. Especially when you keep singing the songs and I try to understand the story context of them» he smirks at me. I have this tendency to mumble songs or straight up sing all the time. It's not something I really even register myself, but apparently, I do it a lot. I happen to really love musicals.

«Then that settles that. We are watching it» I decide. Taking him to a musical has been something I really wanted to do. It's one of my favorite things to do in New York, so taking my boyfriend sounds like a perfect combo.

We arrive at the theatre and head for the ticket stand. I pull out my wallet, but Joe takes it and put it back in my pocket «I can pay for my ticket» I grumble. «No, it's a date I asked you on. I'm paying» he argues.

«Fine, but since I asked you to the book of Mormon, that's technically me asking you on a date, so then I'm paying for the both of us. Anything else would be sexist, girls can pay for dates too» I declare, and he looks at me amused. «Fine we have a deal. The person asking for the date pays»

That seems like a fair arrangement. I'm not into the old expectation where the guy always has to pay when they go out with their girlfriend. We are living in 2022 and times have changed. I'm not into traditions in that way. But when I tried to argue with harry about it, he never gave in with me. Apparently it was not even a discussion to be had, and it always annoyed me. But at the time I didn't have the energy to put up a fight, and I was scared it would make him like me less.