Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1

*500 Billion Years Later

In the Middle of the Void, We see a Human(?) observing the thing he created.

Rimuru : "Hmmm, I've been wondering, How can Humans be happy even though their Lifespan is almost non-existent?" He said to himself while observing a Family playing happily in their backyard.

Rimur : "Hmmm, 'Family' huh, I wonder can i be happy as them if i have 'Family'?" He mutters to himself.

He plan to ask Ciel if he can create a Family, and turn around to see no one.

Rimuru : "Weird." He mutters quietly. "Ciel has been going to another place without my knowing, I wonder what is she doing?" He mutters to himself and try to look for his Wife.

To his surprise he see Ciel, sitting and seemingly trying to focus with hint of red in her Cheeks.

Rimuru : "Ciel, What are you doing?" Rimuru ask getting a surprise yelp from Ciel.

Ciel : << D-Dear, Wh-What are you doing here? >> Ciel nervously ask while having a hint of red in her Cheeks from getting Caught. Because of her stuttering, Rimuru looks at Ciel suspiciously which didn't go unnoticed by Ciel and is getting more nervous. After a while Rimuru just shrugged while thinking

Rimuru : 'Meh, this is Ciel's Life and i don't have any right to invade her privacy.'

Rimuru : "Nothing, I just come here to ask you a question but it seems like you are Busy." Rimuru said and is about to leave when suddenly Ciel holds his hand stopping him.

Raphael : << Dear, What is it? >> Ciel said excitedly. It's rare for Rimuru asking a Question because of his Intelligence second only to her.

Rimuru : "Hm? Aren't you busy?"Rimuru said.

Ciel : << Don't worry about it Dear, I can do it later. >> Ciel said while making a table and chair, She also created a cup and a tea. She sit down and gestures Rimuru to sitdown, Which he did. She pour a tea to the both cup and give one to Rimuru, Which he took and mutter a 'thank you'.

Ciel : << So, About your Question? >> Ciel asked and sip her tea.

Rimuru : "Hm? oh right i forgot, Can i create a 'Family'?" Rimuru asked.

Ciel after hearing this, spit her tea and went wide eye to what she hears.

Ciel : << C-can you repeat that? I think i mishear it. >> Ciel asked just to make sure she didn't mishear it, even though she is sure that she didn't mishear it she don't want to believe it, Her husband who is innocent for Billion of years is getting tainted.

Ciel : << 'If i know who tainted my husband i will torture him/her for eternity' >> Ciel thought.

Rimuru : "Huh? oh ok, as i said Can i create a 'Family'?" Rimuru replied without knowing what trouble his action can make.

Ciel : << O-ohhh, I see. >>

Ciel : << Can you tell me the reason why you want a 'Family'? >> Ciel added.

Rimuru : "Hm? well as you already know that i am Watching my creation whenever i got bored right?" Rimuru asked getting a nod from Ciel.

Rimuru : "When i was observing a planet, I notice a Group of Humans -Which later i found out called 'Family'- playing around and seems happy. I got curious on how they can be happy even though their lifespan is almost non-existent."

Rimuru stop to let Ciel take all the information he said, even though he knows it's useless because Ciel didn't really need it.

Rimuru : "After that, i thought to myself 'Can i be happy as them?' and that's the reason why i ask you that question." Rimuru said and take a sip on his tea.

Ciel : << I see. >>

Ciel : << Yes, you can have a 'Family' but... >> Ciel hesitated because she know that if she said what she is about to say, Her Husband, who is innocent for the past Billion years will get tainted and all the hardwork she do, for her Husband to stay innocent, will go to waste.

Meanwhile Rimuru sensed the hesitation of his Wife, and decided to drop the Topic.

Rimuru : "You don't need to stress yourself Ciel, It's okay."

Ciel :<< Rimuru. >> Ciel replied while thinking, Is his Innocence really that important for her to protect it? Is she really gonna sacrifice his husband happiness, for his Innocence which at some point will get corrupted?

And because of that for the first time in her life, she felt a Negative Emotion, Sadness, Anxiety and the biggest out of all of them, Guilt. Sadness, Because she knows what her answer will be. Anxiety, Bacause she is scared af How his Husband will react if he knows what answer she make. And Guilt, Because she is about to take his Happiness. And Because of that she makes her (worst) decision.....

....She will lie to her Husband.

Ciel : << I-I'm sorry. >> Ciel replied while looking down.

Rimuru : " Hm? oh don't worry about it, as i said before it's ok."

Rimuru : "Well i still have something to do, so excuse me" Rimuru Replied and stand up to kiss Ciel before leaving.

The kiss he just gave on Ciel, add on the Guilt that Ciel have right now. And now is sobbering quietly while muttering 'i'm sorry' over and over again.

*50 Thousand Years Later*

50 Thousands years pass by since then, Nothing much happen during that time.

During that time Ciel's Guilt grew bigger as the time pass by, Every time she see Rimuru Observing a Family playing happily, She felt miserable and her Guilt is getting worse, Because of that she isolated herself and kept herself busy.

Because of her depression, she didn't notice that the seal, she made to make Rimuru not watch any sexual interaction of humans, is getting weak. (Though she couldn't careless.)

Meanwhile, Rimuru is watching a Family playing for last 3 Hours. Rimuru watched the Oldest male of the Family, The Father, And the Oldest female of the Family, The Mother, Carrying their children to their bed. After they put the Children to their Room, The Mother and the Father left the room, They enter to their own room and lock it.

After they lock it, They look at each other and Kiss. Rimuru got surprise and almost cut the Hologram he used to watch the family. But because of his Curiosity he didn't, And Continue to watch while thinking 'What are they doing?'

The Father, while kissing the Mother is carrying her to their bed. After he reach the Bed and gently put the mother down without breaking their kiss. After the father lay down the mother they stop the kiss and look at each other's eye, After a moment the father kiss the Mother again, Which the Mother Reciprocated while putting her arms around the fathers Neck.

While they were kissing, the Father is removing the Mother's clothes from her shirt to the pants, and vice versa. They continue it for three hours and stop once they are tired and decided to sleep.

After that interaction Rimuru, Even though he was about to explode because of embarassment, got curious why they did that and decided to see their Future. To his shock, after they did the deed, it resulted a baby.

This shocked him ofcourse, so all this time he can have a Family? So he investigate the word sex: sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. He investigate it too who usually is doing a sex? To his investigate, it reveals that Usually the one who is doing this is mostly Married Couple or Couple. After a thought a bit he decided to confront Ciel and ask why did she lie to him.