Chapter 47 :

Veldanava wokes up and smell the Food downstairs. He go down and see his Younger siblings sitting at the Chair waiting for him.

Veldanava : "How long did you all wait?" He ask while sitting down.

Veldora : "Ahh, Just 2 Minutes. Anyway, Let's eat! Itadakimasu."

All : "Itadakimasu."

They were eating peacefully when Velgrynd ask another question....

Velgrynd : "Hey, Brother."

Veldanava : "Hm?"

Velgrynd : "Can I join to your Training?"

Veldanava : "Huh?"

Velzard : "Are you sick, Velgrynd?"

Velgrynd : "What makes you say that?"

Veldora : "Look, Sister Velgrynd. Among all of us, You're the one who hate training the most because it reminds you the time when Mom and Dad was training you and now you want to Train?"

Velgrynd : "Ohhh, Right. Well, I just want to do something, I guess? It's kinda getting boring here, you know?"

Veldanava : "Hmm, I see. Very well, You can join."

Vwlgrynd : "Thanks." She said and continue eating.

After they finish their Eating, They all put their Plate into the Kitchen and let Veldora washes it.

Velzard goes back to her Castle where Guy resides in. Veldanava and Velgrynd goes to the Training ground where they will meet the Students of Veldanava.

Veldora : 'Hmmm, I have nothing to do here.' He thought while washing the dishes. 'Should I create more Cakes? Or Should I just sleep? Meh, I will just sleep.'

Veldanava and Velgrynd reaches the Location and see two people waiting.

Rudra and Lucia see Veldanava with someone. Lucia is Hostile towards the Girl and Rudra is confused.

Rudra : 'Why is that girl here? Is she gonna teach us? But, Isn't she kinda weak?'

Raphael : [ Master should stop glaring at her. ]

Lucia : [ Whose side are you, Raphael!? ]

Raphael : [ Master, I'm always on your Side but Why are you glaring at her? It's not like you and Veldanava are Couple. ]

Lucia : [ ughh Don't remind me of that, Raphael. ]

Raphael : [ In any case, You should stop Glaring at her. ]

Lucia : [ Why? ]

Raphael : [ Like the Individual  Veldanava, I can't analyze her. It's like someone is blocking me..... again. ]

Lucia : [ Raphael is pissed.... ]

Raphael : [ I'm not. ]

Lucia : [ Yes you are ]

Raphael : [ I'm not. ]

Velgrynd : 'Uwahhh She is Hostile towards me... Well, Brother and I have no resemblance with each other so I guess she mistaken us as a Couple? Anyways, Why am I getting a feeling like someone is analyzing me?'

Veldanava : "Well, Good Morning to the two of you." He said and receive a nod. "Anyways, We have a new guest and she will also help me to teach the two of you. Now Intro- "

Rudra : 'Wait, Sensei!"

Veldanava : "Hm? What is it?"

Rudra : "Are you sure she is gonna teach us? Not to sound rude but, Isn't she kinda weak?"