Chapter 7: Training.

In the middle of the Void, We see three people floating. One of them take a form of 19 - 21 year old has Platinum Blue hair long enough to reach his Knee, majestic golden eye that Can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips.

The other one takes form of 18 - 20 year old has a long black hair, Blood Red eyes , Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips

The other one takes a Form of 14 - 16 year old, His long Jet-black hair littered with white specks that make it resemble the night sky, a pair of ocean blue eye, skin as fair as snow and pair of red lips

Rimuru : "It's good to be back. Even though i love that planet because of so many entertainment, I still love this place, Peace and Quiet. And beside that planet is too small for my dragon form."

Rimuru said while Changing to his Dragon Form and let out a Roar that shook the Void. He completely forgot that he is not alone in the Void.

Ciel and Veldanava, who were close to Rimuru when he unleashed a Roar, were slightly blown away. Well Mostly Veldanava.

Ciel, Meanwhile is standing there while smiling, Not the warming smile she always wear, but a smile that make you think that you are infront of death itself. She even released her killing intent without holding back, Of course she make sure that Veldanava has barrier to protect him from the killing intent she's releasing. She is not an Idiot like her husband after all.

Rimuru, who felt the killing intent that Ciel is releasing, cursed himself for forgeting that Veldanava and Ciel is near him.

Rimuru : 'Ah shit, I forgot that Ciel and Veldanava is here. Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, what do i do?'

Ciel : << Dear~ Can you change back to your Human Form, we have a lot of things that we need to talk. >> She said happily while clapping her hands.

Rimuru : "Y-yes." He said while stuttering.

Rimuru change back to his Human Form, Ciel after seeing this fly over to Rimuru and pinch his ear and drag him to their house.

Veldanava, who seen the scene infront of him, Chuckle a little bit and wait for his parents to comeback.

After an hour, Rimuru and Ciel comeback, Ciel dragging the beaten up Rimuru. Even Infinite Regeneration proved to be useless as Rimuru wasn't even healing.

Veldanava, After seeing the body of his Father, make a mental note that he will Never ever make his Mother angry.

Ciel : << Now now Dear, Please stand up. We still need to train Veldanava after all. I'm sure even with me interfering your Regeneration you still can heal yourself. So if you don't want another "Lesson" please stand up. >> Ciel said while smiling.

Rimuru after hearing the word "Lesson", Immediately heal himself and Stand up.

Rimuru : "Ahem! A-anyway i'm sure you already know why we are here right, Veldanava?" Rimuru asked getting a nod from Veldanava.

Veldanava : "We are here to train right?"

Rimuru : "That's correct. We are in this Place Because not only we will train you in your Human Form we will also train your Dragon Form. We will teach you every Martial Arts and How to use any kind of Weapon, How to properly control your Aura, how to use Magic and Many more."

Veldanava : "Wait i already know how to use Magic, Why do i need to Learn it again?"

Rimuru : "Yes, You already know how to use it, and for that I'm proud of you.." Veldanava after hearing a praise from his Father got a little happy.

Ciel : << But, Your control over your Magicule is worse. You spend more Magicule than needed. Fortunately enough you are the same race as us, if not you will Exhaust yourself after Firing 1 - 2 Nuclear Magic. >> Ciel coldly reply.

Veldanava after hearing this got sad and lower his head. I mean his Mother is not wrong, Every time he uses Magic, his Magicule greatly reduced. He notice this too but ignored it thinking 'Meh it will comeback after sometime.'

Rimuru after seeing state that Veldanava was in, Decided to interfer.

Rimuru : "Ciel, Thats enough, we are not here to belittle Veldanava, we are here to make him strong. that's the reason we are here in this place, Am i right?" Rimuru asked getting a nod from Ciel.

Rimuru : "Good, And Veldanava i'm sure you notice that everytime you use magic your magicule is greatly reduce, Right?"

Veldanava : "Yes"

Rimuru : "The reason why we are teaching you Magic is for you to control your Magicule."

Veldanava : "I see"

Rimuru : "Good, that's one of the reason we're teaching you a Magic."

Veldanava nodded, after processing what his Father, he got confused and asked

Veldanava : "Wait, 'one of the reason'? What do you mean by that?"

Rimuru : "Fufufu so you notice huh, that is correct that's one of the reason why we're teaching you a Magic. The other Reason is for you to know the Basics. Can you even learn some difficult Magic without knowing it's basic?"

Veldanava hearing this got embarrased, Even 6 year old kid knows that knowing the basic is important. And here he is, a 100 year old Dragon forgetting the importance of it.

Rimuru and Ciel seeing that Veldanava is Embarassed has a different Reaction, Rimuru Laugh loudly, while Ciel on the otherhand Facepalm.

Veldanava after hearing his Father Laugh got even more Embarassed and shouted.

Veldanava : "Dad! Stop laughing!"

Rimuru : "HAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry, sorry. It's just that i never expect you to forget the importance of it."

Veldanava : "Dad!"

Rimuru : "Ok calm down, Ahem! Anyway We will start your Tortu- I mean training Tommorow. So for now rest."

Veldanava : "Wait wait tortu-? What do you mean? Do you mean Torture!?"

Veldanava asked getting scared. I mean getting tortured by two strongest Individual in whole existence. Just imagining it send a shiver through his spine.

Rimuru : "What ever do you mean Veldanava-kun? You must be imagining things, I said training. Beside how could i torture my own Child?"

Veldanava hearing this thought about what his Father said.

Veldanava : 'He's right, he never hit me or even scold me. The only reason why I'm still diciplined is because of my Mother. So yeah i don't think that Father will torture me. I'm just imagining things' "Okay."

Tommorow come and Veldanava experience what true Hells feels like.