Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.

*1 Month*

Veldanava and Ivaraj/Ivarage is Fighting in the Vast Land. Every second, Millions of attack were exchanged and Veldanava is getting an Upperhand.

Even though Ivarage/Ivaraj has experience of fighting many enemies, He is still not experience enough to Fight Veldanava, who is Fighting for 100 Million years straight and already defeat/conquers Hundreds of Thousands, if not Millions of Universe.

Beside, Veldanava is getting stronger every second because of his Reactive Evolution and Added to the Fact that he has a Soul Corridor with Rimuru, Who is getting stronger every Millisecond, He is bound to be strong than he already is.

Veldanava : "You sure are strong." He said while blocking a strike from Ivarage/Ivaraj.

Ivarage/Ivaraj : "I could say the same to you." He said and dodge the incomming attack heading to his Head.

They continue to attack each other when suddenly....

Veldanava : "It's over." He said and slash towards Ivarage/Ivaraj which ended up killing him.

Of course, That attack is not normal. Veldanava sword is coated with Turn Null energy which make his attack much strronger.

Veldora, Velgrynd and Velzard seeing the fight is over, Stand up and clap their Hands and said.

Veldora : "Congrats, Brother!!" He said and Run towards Veldanava and Hug him.

Velgrynd : "Congrats." She said and also hug her Brother.

Velzard : "You take too much time than i expected but Congrats." She said and also hug Veldanava.

Veldanava hugs them back and said.

Veldanava : "Let's go back."

They were about to Communicate with their parents when they suddenly.....

??? : "Who dares to disturb my sleep!?" The unknown shouted sending a shockwave that shook the Universe.

Veldanava hearing this immediately put his sibling behind him and shield them while thinking.

Veldanava : 'This is really a bad. I don't know where he is but to be able to shook the entire Universe by just shouting? Yeah, We're doomed.' He thought and try to communicate his Parents. 'No good, I can't even communicate with Father, I don't know if it will be safe to use Soul Corridor to communicate with my Parents because of this Unknown entity.'

Veldanava look around and try to find the Unknown entity when suddenly the lights from the sun is getting overshadow. The Sibling look at the sky and see something they wish they never see.

Velgrynd : 'Oh God, What the hell is that!?' She thought shocked and scared

Velzard : 'That Dragon is much bigger than Mom Dragon form.' She thought while calming herself.

Veldora : 'What the hell!? That's Big!!! I maybe a Battle Maniac but there is no way i'm gonna fight that thing!!' He thought scared.

Veldanava : 'W-what i-is that!? That Dragon is much bigger than Dad!!' He thought scared.

Among all the siblings, Only Veldanava have seen Rimuru's Dragon form and to Veldanava, This Dragon is much bigger than his Dad.

( A/N - The dragon Rimuru use is only the same size as Veldora in Cannon but he has much more bigger form. )

The dragon look down and see Four Dragon. The strongest one(Veldanava) is infront while the other three is in the back

??? : "Hoh? So, You Four are the one who disturb my sleep?" It ask while lowering it head and look at Veldanava.