Chapter 25: Status!

After they Enter, Some Monsters Immediately attack them. Of course they Immediately dispose them.

Veldanava : "Wow, This Universe is Beautiful." He said while admiring the Beauty of the Universe.

Velzard : "Yeah, I really thought this Universe will be more a Chaotic place but..." She said while also admiring the Beauty of it.

Veldora : "Welp, You all can admire the Universe all you want but i'm gonna start killing these Monsters. So, Bye!" He said and start killing all the Monster he can Find.

Velgrynd also Follow Veldora and Kill all the Monster she met. Veldanava and Velzard also Follow and start killing these Monsters.

After a Month of Killing, They were able to Wipe out 4 Planets and is now heading to the Last planet.

Velgrynd : "Brother."

Veldanava : "Hm? What is it?"

Velgrynd : "I don't know but i really have a Bad feeling in these World."

Velzard : "Can you explain?"

Velgrynd : "I don't know how to explain it but it is the same feeling i got whenever i fight with Brother."

Veldanava : "I see." He said believing Velgrynd. After all, He also have an Uneasy feeling in this World. "Get ready all of you, This Planet will be a tough one." He said in his Commanding tone.

Velzard, Velgrynd and Veldora follows what their Brother said and immediately get ready for the Battle to come.

Velzard : 'This is gonna be a Tough battle, huh.' She thought while taking out her Sword from her Imaginary Space.

She rarely use this sword because of destructive power this sword has. The only one who see this sword is her Family only because there is no one outside of her Family is strong enough to force her to take her Personal sword. After all, This sword is created by Rimuru himself and Ciel modify it to become much more stronger than it already is.

 After all, This sword is created by Rimuru himself and Ciel modify it to become much more stronger than it already is

S

So, Her status is...

Name : Velzard Tempest
Race : True Dragon
EP : 38,853,523,769,634 ( Infinite with Frost Magicule Breeder Reactor and Turn Null + 936,978,754 ( When she uses her personal Sword, Frost. )

Origin Skills :

Frost Magicule Breeder Reactor.

Ultimate skill :

Divine Ice King : Cthulhu
God of Sea : Poseidon
Void God : Azathoth ( Can use it with Rimuru's Permission. )

Abilites :

Danmaku
Time Stop
Existence Erasure
Absorption
Attack Reflection
Damage Transferal
Dimension Travel
Reactive Evolution
Soul Manipulation
Information Manipulation
Matter Manipulation
Space-Time Manipulation
Mind Manipulation
Unholy Manipulation
Holy Manipulation
Data Manipulation
Life Manipulation
Death Manipulation
Conceptual Manipulation
Air Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Ice Manipulation
Heat Manipulation
Hellfire Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Law Manipulation
Physic Manipulation
Light Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Gravity Manipulation
Plasma Manipulation
Fate Manipulation
Spatial Manipulation
Reality Manipulation