Chapter 4: Veldanava

*Rimuru Pov*

It's been two months since then nothing much happen, we either watch our creation Evolve or create new things. During those Month Ciel has been acting really weird, like her mood is constantly changing.

For example, at first she is happy, then moments later i will see her destroying things and after that she's gonna stop and cry then after a minute she is gonna fall asleep.

I wonder what happen to Ciel, i mean she really is acting weird, I'm getting worried. So i try to analyze what's wrong with Ciel, but i failed miserably. Why? well it seems like Ciel doesnt want me to analyze her for some unknown reason.

So because Ciel doesnt want me to analyze her I'm just gonna find someone who has the same mood change as her.

So while looking at humans i couldn't see someone who is destroying things like Ciel did, After a whole day searching/investigating i give up and decided to go home.

After i got home, i see my wife sleeping on the Couch while the TV is on, i smile and make my way towards my Wife, i carry her to our bedroom and lay her down gently so she won't wake up. I lay down and hug her from behind.

*3rd Pov*

Two weeks has passed since Rimuru start investigating/searching what is the reason why Ciel has been acting weird.

Rimuru : 'Yes there is some humans has the same mood change but their mood change is different from Ciel, and besides those humans i investigate is all pregnant and Ciel is having the s..am..e sy...mpt...oms.' He thought while coming to a conclusion why Ciel has been acting really weird.

Meanwhile, Ciel is in her bedroom thinking if she should tell to Rimuru that she is pregnant or not.

Ciel : << 'Should i tell this to Rimuru? I mean he always wanted a 'Family', But what if he didn't want to accept this Child? Even though i doubt he will not accept this child but...' >>

Ciel is scared of what reaction would Rimuru have if he know that she is pregnant. This is a situation that she cannot calculate/predict the outcome, because of her anxiety, she cannot think straight and is getting more and more scared.

After a while she hear a knock and immediately knew it was Rimuru who is knocking. She hurriedly open the door and see Rimuru standing having a serious look on his face.

Rimuru : "Hello Ciel, how are you?"

Ciel : << I'm fine Dear, is there anything that i can help you with? >>

Rimuru : "Nothing much, Can i come in?"

Ciel : << Of course, come in. >>

After Rimuru went inside Ciel's bedroom, he sit on the bed while gesturing Ciel to sit beside him, which she comply.

Rimuru : "I want to ask you a question Ciel, but first Promise me that you will tell the truth, not some lie or anything but i want the truth is that ok?" He asked getting a nod from Ciel.

Rimuru : "I'm gonna be frank, Are you pregnant?"

Ciel after hearing this got nervous and is finding a way on how to get away from this situation, though because of the promise she make with Rimuru, she has no choice but to answer truthfully.

Ciel : << Y-yes. >> She said nervously.

Rimuru : "This is not some lie right Ciel? I'm gonna be a Father right?" He asked with a hint of hope in his Voice.

Ciel notice the hope in Rimuru's voice and is relieve

Ciel : << Yes. >> she said with a hint of happiness on her voice.

Rimuru : "I'm gonna be a Father?" he asked happily.

Ciel : << Yes! >> she shouted

Rimur : "I'm gonna be a father, I'm gonna be a father, I'm gonna be a Father!!" he shouted happily.

Rimuru : "It seems like my plan work after all." he mumbles quietly to not let Ciel hear what he say.

Ciel hear this and got suspicious on Rimuru.

Ciel : << What plan? >>

Rimuru : "Huh? ahh i-it's nothing hehe" he said looking away while laughing nervously.

Of course Ciel already know that Rimuru won't answer that's why she investigate it and got surprise what she found out.

Ciel : << So the reason why you are persistent on making me a living being is because you want to impregnate me huh. >> she said while blushing.

Rimuru : "Haha what are you talking about Ciel? I don't know what you're talking about" he laugh nervously while denying the truth.

Ciel also investigate if Manas can have a children, to her surprise they can, but it will hurt her or possibly kill her. Of course, Rimuru, being the softie he is, she know that he don't want to hurt her and decided to make an alternative solution and make her living being. The same race as Him.

Ciel after finding about this got touched and suddenly kissed Rimuru, Rimuru got surprise at first but reprocicated it. After a minute they stop.

Rimuru : "So you're not angry?" he asked nervously.

Ciel : << Silly, Of course i'm not angry, In fact I'm happy that i have a husband like you. >>

Rimuru after hearing that got even more Happy, not only he is gonna have a Child, his wife who he tricked is not even angry at him, which make this day as a second Happiest day of his life.
(First is his marriage.)

6 Months has passed since Rimuru know about his Wife being Pregnant, Since then he do everything that his Wife ask for.

Another 5 Months, Ciel needs to transform into her Dragon Form, Because her belly is getting bigger and she can't even walk properly anymore.
Of course Rimuru after hearing that his Wife needs to transform into her Dragon Form, Decided to make a House in Void, Big enough for their Dragon Form.

Another 9 Months has passed, Ciel is now having a sign that egg is about to Come out.

2 Months passed and we see a dragon having a Labor with the help of her Husband.

Rimuru : "C'mon Ciel, You can do it. Push!"

Ciel : << What if i push you in the Cliff, huh??!!! AHHHHH!!! >>

Rimuru : "Okay! i can already see the egg! You can do it Ciel."

Ciel : << AHHHHHH!!!!!! >>

After a while, we see an egg. Ciel after her labor is too exhausted and fainted.
Rimuru, who see the egg Quickly wrap it around his wings to warm it. He notice that his wife fainted so he use one of his Skill Parallel Existence.

He order it to take his Wife to their House so she can rest, He also use a skill to Forcefully transform her back to her Human Form so his Parallel Existence can carry her.

After his Parallel Existence put her on the bed, Rimuru(Original) Create a Clothing that can Wrap around the egg to keep the Egg warm.

He transform to his Human Form and carry the egg to their house. He enters the bedroom, and put the egg beside Ciel, He lay down and decided to Sleep while having a big smile on his Face.