Chapter 34: Slumber!

*35 years Later*

It's been 35 years since Ciel give the Title to the Primordial Demon, Velzard noticing her feelings towards the Red Hair and Veldora admitting his feeling towards the Girl in the capsule, Now known as Ramiris.

Now we see the Tempest Family sitting on the Table in the Palace of Veldanava. They were eating their food when Rimuru suddenly stood up and spoke.

Rimuru : "I have something to tell you all."

Velzard : "Hm? What is it, Dad?"

Rimuru : "Me and your Mother are going to slumber for about 3 Billion years."

Veldanava : "That Long!?" He shouted surprise.

The three also got surprise but mostly sad, 3 Billion years to them is not that long but just thinking about those years without their Parents seem long.

After all, The reason why they're not bored in the Void is because Rimuru and Ciel always entertain them but now that they will go to their Slumber for 3 Billion years which means that the Four Siblings will not have that much Entertaiment during those years.

Velgrynd : "Can you tell us the reason on why are the two of you will have to slumber?" She ask sadly while having a bit tears in her eyes. She didn't like this, Not at all.

She loves her parents more than anything and just imagining them not being with her for 3 Billion years is making her sad. Their Embrace, Their Warmth, Their Praises, Their Pressence, Their Encouragement words and most importantly their Love.

Velgrynd : 'It hurts, I feel lonely just imagining those years without them. Please don't go Mom, Dad.'

Rimuru : "Hm? Well my Power is growing rapidly to the point that my Imaginary Space couldn't handle it anymore."

He notice that Velgrynd is sad but he need to do this. He need to go to his slumber because only Ciel will survive in his Aura and mind you, She will survive but barely.

After all, Rimuru is not part of the Void, He is the Void Itself.

He can always protect his Children whenever his Aura rampage but Did he want his Child to experience the Loneliness he felt before? He don't want that. If possible, He don't even want his Children to feel Lonely in the first place but He gotta do what he gotta do.

Veldora : "Wait, Your Imaginary Space couldn't handle your power? But didn't you said that your Imaginary Space is Infinite?"

Rimuru : "Indeed my Imaginary Soace is infite space but did you think that my Power has a Limit? Not to brag but I'm the Most Powerful individual in all of Existence. From the Past, Present and Future, I will always be the Strongest."

Veldora : "I see." He said slowly when he suddenly got an Idea. "How many years can you still hold your Aura, Dad?"

Rimuru : "Hm? I can still hold this for just 5 Years, Why?"

Veldora : "What else? We will use that remaining years to spend together before your Slumber!! "

Ciel : "Hoh? That's a nice idea Veldora, Good job." She said and pats Veldora head which he gladly accept. "What do you think, Dear?" She ask and look at Rimuru still patting Veldora head.

Rimuru : "Sure! We will do that."

When the sibling hear his Answer, They immediately become happy and Celebrate forgetting that they were gloomy a few Minutes ago.

Veldanava : "Uhm Dad?" He ask and stop his Celebration. "Can i ask a Favor?_

Rimuru : "Hm? Sure ask away."