Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.

Veldora is Flying towards Ciel. When he is near to her Mother, He immediately hug his Mother and buried his head to her Chest.

Veldora : "sniff  I was scared. sniff. I thought i was gonna die." He said while crying a bit.

Ciel : << There, there. I'm sorry you need to go through that. It will never happen again, I promise. >> She said while patting Veldora's head. << 'sigh You traumatize them, Dear.' >>

Veldanava, Velzard and Velgrynd is also hugging Ciel like their Life depends on her. They're also crying because of fear of losing Veldora.

Of course, Ciel being Ciel, She was able to pat their head all at the same time with only her two hands.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Rimuru, seeing his Children having a trauma at what happens, Frown and glare at the Dragon who did this to his Children.

Rimuru : 'I know it's my fault for letting my Child fight this Dragon but.... this is not what i plan. I only plan to reduce their 'Confidence' to the right amount so they will not be too arrogant but i didn't think on what will happen to their mental state.' He thought disappointed to himself. 'I don't know if they will even forgive me even if i apologize but i will still try.'

??? : "Hoh? It seems like those Dragons is not much a threat. Crybaby, Pfft." He said while looking at the Four who is hugging Ciel.

Rimuru : "Huh?" He blurted out suddenly and thought. 'What the fuck did 'it' say?'

??? : "Hm? Oh, You're still here? I tgought you ran away because of fear but i guess not. I didn't notice it because of how weak you presence is."

Rimuru : "Really? How amusing." He said amused that there is someone who regard him as weak. "Anyway, What is your name? My name is Rimuru Tempest, by the way. The father of the Four Child that you mock before."

??? : "You're the father? How disappointing. I thought their Father will be stronger because of his Child is strong but this is truly disappointing." He said mockingly. "Youre gonna die anyway so why not? My name is David, But you may also call me as 'Creator', Creator of all things."

Rimuru : "'Creator', you say? How amusing, Can you tell me how you created this Universe? The whole Existence?" He ask amuse that there is someone who is taking his Title away infront of him.

David : "Simple, By mere existing, What else?"

Rimuru : "Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA. This is really Funny!"

David : "What so Funny!?"

Rimuru : "Everything." He said having a serious expression. "By mere existing, you say? That's funny because if that's the case, All of the one 'you' created will be destroyed because of your existence. Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHA."

David : "You!!! You dare to mock me!? You will pay!!!" He said and use his Tail to attack Rimuru.

Rimuru is still laughing while the tail is getting closer to him when the tail suddenly......got sliced!?!

David : "Huh?" He blurted out confuse on what happen.

Rimuru : "How will you make me pay, Creator-san~?" He said teasingly.

David : "How?"

Rimuru : "Why would i tell you, Creator-san~? You should already know what i did, right~? After all, You're the one who created everything."