Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2

While looking for Ciel, He is on his thoughts thinking

Rimuru : 'Why did Ciel lie to me? Is it because she didn't love me anymore? Now that i think about it, I see a seal when i watch the interaction of those two. Is it Ciel's doing? If so, What is her reason?'

So he tries to look for her and after looking for days he manage to find her.

Rimuru : 'Hm? is she crying?' he thought. "Hey, Ciel." He said gaining the attention of Ciel.

Ciel after hearing his Husband Voice quickly wipes her tears and stand up to greet him.

Ciel : << Hello Dear, What are you doing here? >>

Rimuru : "Hm? Nothing just came looking for you i am getting worried you know? You just suddenly disappear, I thought there something happen to you."

Ciel : << Ohh i see, >>

Rimuru : "Is something wrong?"

Ciel : << It's Nothing. >>

Rimuru : "Ohh ok." Rimuru said "Oh right Ciel, I'm gonna create a Family, Is it okay for you?" Rimuru added.

Ciel : << Do as you wish, Dear. >> Ciel Replied. Rimuru noded and gather a Turn Null, enough to make a new 'Family'.

Ciel is observing Rimuru, While thinking...

Ciel : << 'It seems like Rimuru's Innocence is still intact that's good, but even though my mission is Success, Why do i feel Disappointed? Why do i feel sad? Shouldn't it be the opposite? That i should be Happy? What happen?' >> Ciel Thought.

Ciel : << 'Is it because that i lied to Rimuru? That he can create a 'Family' the moment he knew about it?' >> Ciel added without noticing the tears ran through her Cheeks.

Rimuru on the other hand plan to tease Ciel because of her not telling him that he can Create a 'Family' with her. When he turn around to start the plan, he is surprise to see Ciel having a tears flowing down her cheeks.

Without wasting anytime, he stand up and fly over Ciel to wipe her tears. The moment Ciel noticed the Tears in her eyes it's already too late.

Rimuru : "Ciel, What happen? Why are you crying?" Rimuru asked worriedly. He rare- no never see Ciel cry before and is getting worried.

Ciel on the other hand is about to breakdown because Rimuru is still worried about her, and her Guilt is not getting better. So she do the most logical thing that she can think of...

....Hug her Husband and cry in his chest while muttering 'I'm sorry' again and again.

In the first time in her life she follow what her Heart wants, not what her mind wants. She follow what she feels, Not what she thinks. Rimuru on the other hand is surprised to see his wife crying and confused why she is crying, He was about to ask her what happen when he heard her mutters 'I'm sorry'.

The moment he heard those words he now know what make her cry. Even though Ciel is the Most Intelegent being he know, she is still new to her emotion.

Even though she's been analyzing emotion ever since she got it, she still didn't understand how it works. So he hugs her while patting her head an saying 'It's okay' to make her calmdown.

After a few Hours, Rimuru notice that he couldn't hear Ciel's sobbing anymore. He look at her and see her sleeping in his arms, Rimuru seeing this chuckle softly and take her to their house to lay her down on the bed so she can sleep more peacefully. After he arrive at their house, He goes to their bedroom slowly to not wake her up. He opens the door to their bedroom and layher down gently, at the same time he lay down and hug her while muttering 'Goodnight'.

The next day Ciel woke up, and is confused why is she in their bedroom, After sometime she remember what happen and her face turns red because of embarassment. At the same time Rimuru woke up because of the sudden movement of Ciel, he notice that her ears is red and come to conclusion that she is embarass. It is the First time Rimuru see Ciel like this and he had to admit Ciel look cute right now. He decided to tease Ciel, to make her more embarass.

Rimuru : "Hello Dear, Are you okay? Last night you really are wet. (Her face)" He said in his Innocent Voice.

Ciel after hearing that got even more embarass and there is smoke coming from her head. Rimuru see this state of his Wife, decided that he should finish this with his Finishing blow.

Rimuru : "Let's do it again! (The hug)" He shouted excitedly with his innocent voice.

Ciel after hearing that, See the image of her and Rimuru doing it ran through her Mind, she can't take it anymore and pass out. Rimuru seeing Ciel pass out, Form his hand into a fist and Raise it with Victory smile on his Face while He mutter 'I win.'

5 Months since that incident, nothing much happen. Ciel became happy again because her life comeback to normal. No more Guilt, no more depressing Thought, and no more being alone. Not only that her husband is still innocent which make her more Happy.

Though there is still disappointment that she feels, she didn't know why so she decided to ignore that feeling.

During those 5 Months, Rimuru decided to make Ciel become a living Being not just any manas. Of course, at first Ciel refuse, but after some convincing word from Rimuru she finally agreed.

In the middle of the Void, We see a two Human(?) standing and gathering energy to create another Being. Rimuru is trying to gather enough Turn Null to create another being that can survive in the Void, While Ciel on the other hand is Watching on the sideline and is on Guard if something happen.

Rimuru, While gathering a Turn Null is trying to make himself calm, He plans to Continue the 'Punishment of Ciel' because of her lying, He stops Gathering the Turn Null and look at Ciel.

Ciel on the other hand is Confused, and is about to ask 'what happen', when suddenly Rimuru is infront of Ciel which surprise because she didn't even sense him use Teleportation, when suddenly he kiss her on the lips. Ciel got surprised at first but return the kiss.

After a minute or two they stop kissing, and look at each others eyes.

Rimuru : "You know, I discover something 5 Months ago" Rimuru said. Ciel heard that and become Nervous.

Ciel : << Huh? W-what did you d-discover? >> Ciel asked nervously while slowly backing away from Rimuru.

Rimuru : "Nothing much, But did you know that lying is bad?" Rimuru replied.

Ciel hearing this got even more Nervous and is now sweating,

Rimuru : "And there is a punishment whenever someone do bad things right?" Rimuru said. "So for a bad girl like you, you need to be Punished." Rimuru added.

Meanwhile, Ciel is scared and close her eyes to recieve punishment, but to her surprise instead of getting hurt, she recieve a pair of lips touching her lips. She opens her eyes to see Rimuru kissing her.

Rimuru : "But you see i can't punish you or even hurt you."

Ciel : << Rimuru. >>

Rimuru : "But that doesn't mean that i will let you go that easily."

Cielb: << What do you me- Kyahhh!!. >> Ciel is about to say something when suddenly she felt a pair of lips biting her ear. She looks behind her to see Rimuru biting her ear.

Rimuru : "You know, I really meant what i said 5 Months ago, so how about it Ciel? Let's do it?"

Ciel heard it and shyly nodded. Rimuru smiles and proceed to kiss her Neck.
<< Mhmmmm~~ >> Ciel Moaned.

And that's how their hot, steamy night started and how Veldanava was Born.