Chapter 13: Veldora

*3 Years later*

It's been 3 years since then, Nothing much happen. The only noteworthy happens during that time is Ciel Announcing that she is Pregnant.

It happens after two weeks they did 'that'.

Flashback:

In the middle of the Void, We see a three story house floating. Inside of the House, We see a Family consist of 5 member eating their food. The 4 of them is eating peacefully while the other one is getting excited for some unknown reason.

After a while, The one who is excited suddenly stand up, Surprising the 4 who is eating peacefully.

Rimuru : "Oh my god, Ciel. You surprise me." He said wiping the remaining food on his Mouth. He reach the glass of water and ask. "Anyway, What's with you? You suddenly stand up." He took a sip on his Water.

The same happens with the three siblings they wipe the remaining food on their Mouth, Reach for the water and drink it, They look at their Mother waiting for her response.

Ciel : << I'm pregnant. >> She said casually as if this is everyday news.

The four of them got surprised and spit their tea. The two boys got choked while the other two girls just wiped their mouths with tissue still surprised with the news.

Rimuru : "Cough cough. Help! Water!"

Veldanava : "Cough cough. Me too!"

The three girls look at them with disappointed face. They're looking at them as if they are the dumbest Person they knew.

The two boys look at the Three girls confused why they're not helping them. Not only that, They are looking at them like they are the dumbest person they knew.

After a while, they realised that they do not need to breath so it's impossible for them to get choked. They composed themselves and look at the three girls infront of them, They are still looking at them with disappointed face.

There is an awkward silence, Veldanava's and Rimuru's face is red because of embarassment, And the three girls looking at them still disappointed. After a while Rimuru decided to break the silence even though his face is still red.

Rimuru : "A-anyway, What is it again, Ciel? You're pregnant? Since when?" He ask trying to break the awkwardness.

It works for the other two, They stopped looking at Rimuru and Veldanava with disappointed face. While Ciel on the other hand is still looking at Rimuru disappointed.

Rimuru sensed the stare of Ciel and look at her. He see Ciel looking at him disappointed, He is confused at first but after a while he realized what he just said and become even more embarassed.

Rimuru : 'Wha-!? Am i dumb!? I can just Analyze her to see if she's Pregnant! And did i really ask 'Since when?' Like we spent 3 weeks in my Imaginary Space doing 'it'! So there is a chance that she is pregnant while we're doing 'it'!' He thought lowering his head and cover his face with his Hand because of Embarassment.

The three siblings look at their Father and see him looking at the ground covering his Face, Seemingly embarassed. Silence filled the Dining Room. The three siblings looking at their Father, Confused why he is embarassed, Ciel looking at Rimuru with disappointment and Rimuru still covering his Face.

After a while Veldanava decided to break the silence.

Veldanava : "So, When is she/he gonna come out?" He ask trying to find out what's the gender of his new sibling.