Chapter 11: Velgrynd

*9 Months Later*

In the middle of the Void, There is a Three house story building floating. Inside of the house, We see two Individual talking in the Living room.

One of them take a form of 19 - 21 year old has Platinum Blue hair long enough to reach his Knee, majestic golden eye that Can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips.

The other one takes form of 18 - 20 year old has a long black hair, Blood Red eyes , Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips.

Rimuru : "So, What's your decision, Ciel?"

Ciel : << Are you sure about this, Dear? Isn't you the one that said that they should enjoy their life first? Why change that now? >>

Rimuru : "Well, We can just let them enjoy their life after their training, Right? And beside you already know that i don't have much time left. Every 100 Billions years, I'm sure i will be put in deep slumber. That's what i put in my Body."

Ciel : << Why did you even put it in your body anyway? Couldn't you just use your Omniscience to see the Future? To entertain yourself so you don't get Bored? >>

Rimuru : "Well to answer your second Question, It's because i don't want to. I want the future flows like what its suposed to be. And if i see the Future, I'm sure that the past me will create it as to entertain myself(past)."

Rimuru replied calmly, He sips his tea and Continue.

Rimuru : "To answer your First Question, I'm sure you already know the answer, But i will answer anyway. Even though Time didn't exist the day i was born, I'm sure you already calculate on how many years i stay there before Time exist, Right? He said getting a nod from Ciel. So How many years?"

Ciel : << 753 Trillion Years. >> She replied sadly.

Rimuru : "You didn't answer the exact time huh?" He said with a hint of surprise. If Ciel is in her Normal state, she will answer with Billions, Millions, Thousands, Hundreds, Tens, Years, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes and even Seconds, Milliseconds and Nonoseconds.

The main reason why her answer is always like this? It's to annoy Rimuru.(Of course he didn't know that) Because to her, Annoyed Rimuru is always Cute.

Rimuru : "Well as you already guess, I do it because i got bored, well mostly."

Ciel : << As i thought, Your main reason is because of your Power growing rapidly isn't it? >>

Rimuru : "As expected, You already guesed it. You're correct, My power is growing rapidly to the point that my Imaginary Space can't handle it."

He stops and sips his tea. He looks at Ciels eyes to see her Calculating every possible way on how to Control his Aura.

Rimuru : "Haah, Don't bother Ciel. You already know that is pointless. Beside this is my Last slumber anyway."

Rimuru said gaining a surprise sound from Ciel.

Ciel : << Eh? >>

Rimuru after hearing this chuckle.

Rimuru : "Fufufu, You're getting rusty Ciel, You're getting rusty."

Ciel after hearing this, Immediately analyze what he is talking about. After a second, she found out that Rimuru's slumber is really helping him on how to control his Aura.

After all, She didn't really believe that him, getting on a Slumber, will help him to control his Aura and it prove her wrong.

She remember when Rimuru did not go into slumber, His Aura berserk making her immobilize. Even though she is inside of her Master's Body and just an Ultimate skill without an Ego, She still feel the Aura that her Master releases.