Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)

In one of the Elementary School, There is one Class that stand out the most. Why? Because in this Class, There is a Teacher that always make a Joke whenever he is Teaching. Not only that, He makes the Lesson easier to understand.

Veldora : "Okay Class, Listen up!!" He said and Claps his hand. After a second all of the students Quiet down and listen to their Teacher. "Tommorow we will have our Periodical Exam. So, I expect that all of you will review all of the Lesoon i teach you because all of them are in the Exam, Is that clear?"

All : Hai!! Sensei!

Veldora : "Good! You all can go home now. "

After he said that, All of the students get up and started to leave and they didn't forget to bid a Goodbye to their Teacher. After all, Veldora is their Favorite Teacher. Not only in their Class, Even other class.

After the students left, Veldora is organizing his things when he suddenly remembers.

Veldora : 'Hm, Did i write any new Chapter?' He thought and look for his notebook where he is supposed to write his new Chapter. He flip the page and see not a single letter in it.

Veldora : 'I-i haven't write a single thing!? Not even a Title for this Chapter!?' He thought, Shock that he didn't write a single thing in his Notebook. 'sigh I guess i'm just gonna start. No point complaining about it.' He said to himself and sat on his Chair to start his Work.

*3 Hours Later*

Veldora : 'Yawn, I finish it! Finally! And now the only thing that i need to do is to send this to my Manager so he can Publish this.' He thought and send his work to His Manager through Delivery. "What time is it, Anyway?" He ask himself and look at his Watch and see. "7:28 PM, huh? So i work for Three hours?" He said and suddenly Yawn. "Yawn, I'm getting sleepy, Maybe i should sleep here? I mean our curfew is 12:00 PM and it's only 7:28, and i can just put an alarm so it can wake me up, so i guess i can sleep a little bit?"

After he said that, He checks the surrounding if there is someone and see no one, so he use his Imaginary Space and take his Futon. He put his Table in the Corner so he have some space for his Futon. He set his Futon and lay down to sleep, forgetting the fact that he didn't put an alarm to his Phone.

*5 Hours Later*

In the Middle of the Night, We see Veldora running through the streets while thinking..

Veldora : 'Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! Why did i forgot to put an Alarm!?' He thought while increasing his Pace so he can reach home Faster.

After an Minute of Running, He Finally reaches their home. He stops at the Front door while Catching a Breath.

Veldora : :I pant... finally pant... reach pant... our pant... House.' He thought while panting.

After he reagin his Breathing, He open the door and enter the House. He put his shoe into the shoe rack and Quietly walk to his Bedroom when suddenly...

Ciel : << Where were you, Young man? >> She said and sip her tea.

Veldora hears that Voice and Stop, He looks up to see Ciel standing on the stairs while holding a Cup.

Ciel : << What time do you think it is? >> She said while walking downstairs.

Veldora : "I-i'm s-sorry, Kaasan. B-but i f-fell asleep at school a-and i f-forgot to p-put an Alarm." He said while trembling

Ciel : << Hm, I see. Follow me. >> She said and go straight to the Living room and of course, Veldora Follows.

Ciel : << You three, Do you plan to come in or do you want to stay outside? >> She said loud enough so the three individual outside can hear it.