Chapter 12: The "Training"

*10 Years Later*

10 years has passed since Velgrynd was born, During that time, Rimuru and Ciel always play with her. Even though they agreed that they will train Velgrynd early, They just can't bring themselves to train her without having a happy memories first.

Meanwhile, Velzard started her training while Veldanava is watching in the sideline.

During the practice of Velzard, Veldanava is getting bored. Because his Hobby is seeing the reaction of his Sibling. And now that Velzard is practicing her skill, The only thing he see in her face is frustration but most of the time she is calm.

And because of Velzard not showing much emotion on her Face, He got bored and decided to train himself.

After 20 years, Rimuru and Ciel see that Velgrynd is Ready for her training, And because of that they decided to train her.

After they talk with Velgrynd about her training, She celebrate while hugging her parents.

*10 Thousand years Later*

She regret celebrating that time. She really do, The reason? Is because she needs to Fire Billions of all kind of Magic EVERYDAY for 10 THOUSAND YEARS! And everytime she go home her Magicule is so low that she can't even Fly properly.

Not only that, She even needs to listen to the lesson of her Parents about on How to use Magicule properly, How to control your Aura, Theory about Magicule, etc. And that's the most boring part in her Training.

Now here she is waiting for her Parents to decide what her next trainig is.

Rimuru : "Now that you finish your first training, Your next training is Mastering all kind of Martial Arts and Weapon. After you master that we will comeback here to see your progress." He said while patting her head, Proud that her daughter finish her training.

Velgrynd seeing that her Father is proud of her, Smile happily while enjoying the headpat.

*50 Thousand years later*

Velgrynd POV:

I finish it, I finally finish it. The traini -No it's more like Torture- finally come to end. When i finish mastering all kind of Martial Arts and Weapon in the span of 10 Thousand years, Me and Mom spar for 10 Thousand years, And i tell you Mom is Demon when it comes to training.

She did not even let me use Thought Acceleration! And all of my Resistance are off! So i feel all the Heat/Cold From all of her Fire/Ice Magic! And she even sometimes use attack with POISON in it! Even Spirtual Attack Resistance is off! And Fortunately enough, I always dodged it whenever she trow an attack directly to my Soul.

Ohh you think that's all, don't you? Well be more Surprise because even my Pain Nullification is off! Well before i discard it as Useless Resistance because you know, Strong beings around me that can kill me if they attack my Soul without harming me physically?

But when Mom train me, I understand How important Pain Nullification is. She didn't even let me rest! She beat me all day! Physically at that! I always have a bruises/wound all over my Body whenever we finishes the training! Fortunately enough, We true dragons, Even with our Infinite Regeneration is off, Can still automatically heal ourselves.

How? Well i don't know! Dad said that even without Regeneration we still can heal ourselves because of Being Part of his Family(?). I don't really know the details but that what he said so I'm gonna believe him.

Unbeknowist to her, The reason why she still can heal Herself even with Inifnite Regeneration off, Is because of Instrinc Skill that Rimuru put in their Race. He put that skill in to their race because he can't stop thinking of 'What will happen to my Child when they runout of Magicule? They can't heal themselves if they don't have enough Magicule in their Body!' And because of that he make it so they can heal themselves even without Magicule. And not only that, He even make his Child to have an Absurd amount of Magicule.