Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora

Veldanava reaches the Palace and immediately goes upstairs. He see Velzard and Velgrynd infront of Veldora's Room looking anxious.

Velgrynd and Velzard see him and immediately called him to open the door. Veldanava opens the door and let the three enter Veldora's room and see him Lying on his bed.

Veldanava : "Hey Veldora, What happened?"

Veldora : "Hm? Nothing."

Velzard : "Don't hide your feelings, Veldora. Didn't Dad told us to never hide our feelings because it can damage our Mental state?"

Veldora : "Yeah, I know that but there is no way our feelings can damage our Mental state. We are the Strongest, remember?"

Velgrynd : "That's the case, Veldora. Even if you are the Strongest, You will always have a Weakness."

Veldora : "What about Mom and Dad? They don't have a Weakness but they still are the Strongest."

Veldanava : "Did you really think that Mom and Dad doesn't have a weakness? In terms of fighting, Yeah they don't but to their Emotions? WE are their Weakness."

Velzard : "Just imagine how painful it is for them if even one of us got hurt? Or even worse got killed?"

Velgrynd : "So don't your hide your feelings and just let it out. We, Your older siblings, are always there for you and will always listen to you, okay?"

Veldora just lay down his bed and didn't reply for 2 Minutes. After the silent reply, Veldora sits up and face his Siblings.

The three got surprise by what they saw. Veldora is crying. The three immediately hugged him and Veldora hugged them back.

Veldora : "I don't know what's happening to me sob I get hopes too high. sob I-i thought that she also loves me but it's just my Imagination!! sob "

Veldanava : "So It's about Ramiris?"

Veldora : sob "Yes."

Veldanava : "I see. Can you tell us the whole story?"

Veldora nodded and tell them what happen, How he leave the Palace to meet Ramiris, How he sense another presence, How he sees Guy and Ramiris together and how he reacted when Guy leaves.

Velgrynd : "It's kinda your fault, isn't it?"

Veldora : "I know. I shouldn't have acted that way especially since that's her life but...."

Velzard : 'That Guy, I'm gonna give him some beating he deserves.'

Veldanava : "Anyways, Why did you assume that she also likes you? Is it that Obvious? Or Did she tell you?"

Veldora : "No, She is good at hiding her feelings and I haven't heard it from her."

Velzard : "Then, why?"

Veldora : "It's because she is being nice to me?"

Velgrynd : "That's it?"

Veldora : "Yeah?"

Velgrynd : "As I thought, You're still young Veldora. You still didn't know what love is."

Veldora : "Eh?"

Velzard : "Wait, You know what love is?"

Velgrynd : "Of course, I do. Who do you think is the one who always talk with Mom? It's Me! And she always tell me about her Lovelife with Dad! So, I know a lot about love!!"

Veldanava : "Really?"

Velgrynd : "Really!"

Veldora : "T-then, C-can you give me some tips?"

Velgrynd : "It's this way, Veldora. People tend to be kind on someone they know or even to someone who they don't know. So, Ramiris being kind to you doesn't mean she Loves you, It means that she Loves you but ONLY as her friend. Nothing more, nothing less."

Veldora : "R-really?"

Velgrynd : "Really. Of course, That's not always the case. There is a chance that she also Loves you but is too shy to admit it. So, How about you go to her house and apologize for what you did?"

Veldora : "I..........will think about it. For now, I just want to be alone."

Veldanava : "I see. Then, Call us when you need us, alright?" He said while standing up. Followed by the two sisters.

Veldora : "Thank you for understanding and Sorry for worrying you all."

Velzard : "Don't worry about it. You're our youngest sibling and we, as your Older sibling, will always protect and comfort you, okay?" She said and hug Veldora. "I will also punch Guy in the Face so don't worry." She whisper which make Veldora giggle a little bit on what he hears.

Veldora : "Please don't."

Velgrynd : "If you want another lesson about love, Just call me! I will be always be there in the living room, Eating cake, as always."

Veldora : "Hehe, I will call you for another lesson in exchange for cake, how about that?"

Velgrynd : "Now your talking my language, Veldora. Deal!"

She and Veldora handshake. Veldanava leaves the room followed by Velzard and Velgrynd.

After Velgrynd close the door, Veldora lay down on his bed while staring at his ceiling.

Veldora : 'I thought that I'm okay just being friend with her, What happen? Did I fall-in-love with her again? Without me realizing it?' He thought while staring at the ceiling. 'I should probably go to her and apologize.' He thought and was about to stand up. 'But....... I want to be alone.' He thought and lay down on his bed

Few minutes passed and Veldora has fell asleep without knowing that Ramiris is having the worst day in her life.

Ramiris : "Damn it!! She said and throw another thing in her house. Why didn't I think of that possibility!!? Why!? Just why!? I should've known the consequences of my actions!! and because of me not knowing it, I lost my Friend and my...... Love." She said and sat down on her couch and started crying. "Veldora sob please Comeback here. sob I can explain it to you, sob please."

After an hour of crying, Ramiris fell asleep.

Morning comes and the two wake up at the same time.

Veldora : 'Another day, Another troublesome day! I should probably visit Ramiris but I still want to be alone so you need to wait a little longer, Ramiris.'

Ramiris : 'If I meet Veldora again, I will confess my feelings to him. I really will.'

The two started their day without knowing that they will not be able to see eachother for a very, very long time.