Chapter 6

Jennas POV:

After she left I was immediately pulled into the hallway by my brother Levi. "What the hell" I said he looked at me with his arms folded "you and I both know that she's your tutor" he said I looked at him trying to act clueless "what?! Tutor? No she's a friend like I said" I replied he just looked at me and shook his head I rolled my eyes "ok fine she's my tutor apparently I'm not doing so well in some of my classes" I said "I figured I mean every time aunt Izzy asked if we had any homework you'd always say no" he said I sighed "yeah I'm kind of regretting it. Anyways how did you even know that I she was my tutor" I asked "are you kidding she was packing up like a billion books when we walked in" said Levi. "Oh" I said "yeah so what's the play here you going to come clean to uncle Roy?" Levi questioned I twisted up my face "Honesty has never been the best policy obviously I'm going to continue lying" I said he sighed "well I'm not" he said "Yes you are" I replied "and why is that" he asked "Well because your my older brother and your job is to love and protect me at all cost" I said with a smile "wow I'm failing to remember when I applied to this job" he said sarcastically "Oh come on please" I begged he sighed "Ok fine but you'll owe me" he said "Yeah yeah" I said.

"One more thing" I said as he was about to walk away "what?" He asked "I noticed that you invited Casey" I said "Duh she's my best friend" he replied "is she tho" I said twisting my face a bit. "Oh no no no we are not doing this again Casey do not have some secret crush on me we've been over this and we're not doing it again" he said "Ok fine I'll drop it" I said he sighed a breath of relief "Thank Y-" he started to say but I cut him off adding to my sentence "For now" I said before walking away as I did so I could hear him huffing loudly in annoyance at me.

I went to the kitchen where my aunt was preparing the food so that she could cook dinner for tonight. "Hey Jenny dear can you hand me that box of seasonings?" Asked my aunt Izzy I nodded and went over to grab the box from the table and sat it on the counter beside aunt Izzy. As I was about to turn and leave I was stopped, "where do you think your going" she asked I turned in looked at her. "Uh to my room" I said she shook her head "not yet your not did you ask anyone if they needed help today?" She asked I sighed "yes" I simply said "and who did you help?" She asked "I helped one of the pack elders with carrying a few things and I helped mr Lang next door collect some wood" I said she nodded in a approval "Ok then I'll verify all that with them in the morning for now your free to go" said my aunt.

I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall into the front room where I spotted Levi and Casey on the couch watching videos on Levi's phone, Levi's arm brushed up against Casey and in that moment I caught her blushing a bright red color. I sighed and shook my head as I walked past them, she doesn't have a secret crush on me my ass I thought to myself as I made my way to my room. I sat at my desk and turned on my pc as soon as I got on I got an invite to play a game from an unknown player, curious I clicked on it only for it to take me to a page full of pictures of dead werewolves, the pictures weren't fake either they were actual pictures of werewolves like me being hung of stabbed to death. Sick to my stomach at the gruesome sight I tried to exit out of them but for some reason the exit button wasn't working I kept clicking and clicking but the more I did the more pictures popped up. just then there was a knock on my door causing me to jump. "Hey Jen Aunt said dinners ready come down and eat" said my brother from outside of my door. "Ok I'll be down in a minute" I yelled still clicking the screen. After about a minute my screen was completely covered with graphic pictures of dead werewolves. I had no choice I had to hard reset my computer. I reached on the side of my computer and pressed the hard reset button a warning popped up on my screen when I did so asking if I wanted to continue with this action. If you hard reset this computer all unsaved documents will be lost was what the warning said I sighed knowing I had no choice I clicked ok and my computer immediately started to reset.

After a moment it came back on the pictures where gone and so was everything else i had on there, I huffed in annoyance now I have to re download everything. Just then I heard my name being called so I quickly went downstairs knowing why they were calling me.