Chapter 31

Jenna's POV:

Later Roselyn and Titus left leaving just me and Talion in the living room. "Jenna I have something for you" he said before pulling out and bottle full of red liquid. "What is that?" I asked, "this will speed up your transition it's blood" he said my eyes went wide and I shook my head "Oh absolutely not" I said he held up an hand as if trying to calm me "Wait listen without this your transition could take up to months even years to be fully complete, so before you make a choice let me just tell you that there are 3 types of vampires the ones who feed on human blood which are the strongest , the ones who feed on animal blood which are strong but weaker then human blood feeders and the ones who feed on the dead which are weaker then both human and animal feeders, that pain is will continue if you choose to feed on the dead or wild life" he explained I shook my head. I can't drink human blood it's sick. Just as I was about to open my mouth and say no he stopped me. "Remember making this decision lightly won't have the same consequences as it would for a normal vampire, your the vampire lord's granddaughter your abilities will be unlike any other and your choice right now will effect your body tremendously, choose wisely" he said before sitting the bottle on the table in front of me and Leaving.

I looked at the bottle as a million thoughts ran through my head, are those really my only choices. To feed on animals, the dead or alive?, I sighed as I closed my eyes trying to think when suddenly that sharp pain in my mouth came back causing me to quickly reopen them and drop to the ground. "Ughh" I groaned out as I looked up at the bottle. If I drink that then I'll never have to feel this again I could stop it all for good but if I choose anything else I'll likely feel this for years to come. i said in my head reminding myself of Talions words. The pain spread from my mouth to through out my body, I couldn't take it anymore I didn't want to feel this everyday of my life. I pulled myself up from the ground and grabbed the bottle quickly opening it and guzzling it down until it was empty. After I let the bottle drop to the floor I leaned back up against the couch waiting for the pain to go away and in mere seconds it disappeared. Suddenly my body felt lighter and my vision clearer I let out a breath of relief as I stood up to my feet and looked at my hands. "Well I don't look any different" I said out loud to myself as I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the glass door. That's when I felt it, my eyes went wide at each thump of my heart against my chest it was slow but mighty so almost like it was something inside trying to get out. I placed my hand over my chest I breathed carefully and slowly trying to center myself and luckily for me it worked. What the hell was that feeling? I thought to myself as I stood there shocked.

A few minutes later Talion was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Ah so you chose the human blood" he said with a sort of proud look on his face but ignored it. "I need to know that when I get hungry I won't go bat shit crazy and try to eat my pack members, mates or classmates at school" I said he sighed "There is a possibility for that yes" he said so calmly as if it was nothing. "What?! And you didn't think to tell me that?!" I said in a panic. "No I didn't because for a normal vampire, one that's been changed control when thirsty for blood is nearly impossible and for the ones who were born vampires like most of my children control can be learned but it takes years even centuries but your power is beyond that of your uncle and aunts some might even say that your on the same level as me a vampire lord" he said which surprised me. "And you? What would you say" I asked truly curious. He touched his chin for moment in a thinking manner before speaking. "I'd say that you have the potential to be beyond even me which is why I'll ask you this now please keep in mind that this is something I've discussed with your mother already, I would like for you to stay here for a year" he said "What?!" I said he went to repeat it but I stopped him "I heard what you said but why and why would I agree to something like that?!" I asked as I looked at him.

"I could help you hone your skills, and teach you how to control your thirst for blood but you have to want to, I know you don't trust me or even believe that we're family but I know even though your not on good terms with your mother you still trust her so do that instead trust her she would have never let me take you if she didn't trust me, I don't know if your aware of this but your Alpha Avery's everything" he said my facial expression softened at his words.

"So do you want me to teach you Jenna?" He asked once more I thought for what felt like hours about this, I knew this was only going to be for a year but for some  reason maya and Bri kept coming to mind. "I would say you could bring your mates but my lands are full of vampires with little control while I could  protect them I think it would be better if you stayed alone" he said as if he read my mind. I sighed "Ok but Could you at least tell them why I'm away" I said "Of course I'll tell you're lovers that your fine" he said my face turned bright red hearing the word lovers "They're not my- don't call them that!" I said embarrassed Talion chuckled and smiled.

End of story

Just kidding ;)
____________________________________

End of chapter: