Chapter 38

Jenna's POV;

"I'm Your creator" he said my creator what the hell was he talking about?!, this man has obviously lost his min.

I have to get out of here. I tried pulling on the restrains again but that seem to have pissed him off. "STOP IT!, STOP TRYING TO RUN!" He yelled as he grabbed my face tightly. He was breathing heavily as he slowly got closer to my face stopping just inches away. I Cringed at the smell of his breath which smelt as if he had just gotten done eating something rotten.

"You can't run so there's no use in trying, I injected you with my own spacial wolfs bane made especially for a beautiful beast like you" he said before running his fingers through my hair.

I flinched at the Contact "You...Your my greatest creation but she.....she took you from me, that damn wolf with the purple eyes, took you from me" he said gripping my hair tightly for a moment before letting go.

Wolf with the purple eyes, he was talking about mom.

I watched as the man walk away from me a bit and began hitting himself in the head and mumbling. "She will pay, they all will pay...she ruined you... she ruined my project, now...they will all burn" he said.

"What are you planning to do to my family" I asked in fear of his words.

his head snapped towards me and he came rushing over before grabbing me by the neck and squeezing it.

I gasped for air as he did so "THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY, THEY STOLE YOU FROM ME!" he yelled in my face the sweat from his face dripping onto mine some even touching my lips. I gagged when it got into my mouth.

Vince pulled away and grinned "You wanna know what's going to happen to those thieves, I'll tell you, I payed a lot of money to a group of people who hate that purple eyed devil just as much as I do" he said before giggling.

Vince took a breath.

"I really didn't have to thought, they would've took any chance to kill that devil,...it would seem that she's made a lot of enemies" he said before holding the fully drawn needle from earlier up to the light he had clicked on over me.

"You're not going to hurt my family" I said "It's too late for that the attack has already began" he said.

My heart dropped hearing him say that.

I yanked on my restraints In a fit of anger "When I Get Out Of Here I'm Going To Kill You!" I said. "No...No. No you won't, once the process is complete you'll finally be the perfect monster" he said before rolling over a white screen and turning it on.

I nearly threw up at the pictures that were shown, there were dead babies some looked as if they were mutated with animal tails or parts.

Vice giggled "Oops wrong one" he said before flipping to another photo but this one was of a woman strapped to a table just like the one I'm on.

she had jet black hair and deep red eyes that reminded me a lot of Talion. She was pregnant that you could tell by how big her stomach was.

"That's you mother, she was my first project but I didn't create her....No..she was already a monster" he said before pulling up his sleeve revealing a large chunk of his skin that had been missing like it was torn off by something.

You could see his bones, "That Bitch Did This To Me!" He shouted before taking a breath as if to try and calm himself down.

"All because I wanted to turn you into something special" he said rubbing his hair and pacing back and forth before stopping next to me. "SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY!...Without me you wouldn't have never been born alive anyways" he said "What are you talking about" I asked.

He rubbed a hand down his sweaty face before locking eyes with me. I was terrified in this moment but at the same time I had the urge to know.

A feeling that this man was really connected to me somehow.

"Your were defective, you're weak little body couldn't handle her vampire genes, You Were Going To Die!......but I...I saved you" he said putting a hand over his heart.

"I did it by splitting and removing some of your vampire genes, I got rid of the ones that were making you sick while you were in her belly and I injected you with new genes from other species....I Made  You What You Are Now!" He screamed in my face before knocking over a table of stuff. I flinched a bit at the loud Bang but stayed quiet.

"That bitch didn't survive your birth, you were to strong for her after your genes were switched, once you were born I was going to make you the ultimate beast even more powerful then just a hybrid but you were stolen from me by the purple eyed devil" he said before going back over to the white screen and Changing the photo again this time showing me a large beast with the body of a werewolf, vampire fangs and red eyes.

It stood like a human but looked like an animal, It was no ordinary werewolf but instead a monster.

"This is what you're supposed to become now, It's not what I had in mind but I'll have to settle"

"Since your abilities are dormant, you can't transform...something is suppressing my beautiful creation" he said before turning to look at me with an evil smile.

"But don't worry I'll help you transform" he said walking slowly over to me with the drawn up needle, I shook my head rapidly. "No, No Stay Away From me!" I shouted and I tried to scream but he put is hand over my mouth before taking the needle and plunging it into my skin. I felt it when he injected whatever was in the needle into my veins, A tear rolled down the side of my face.

Somebody help me please.

____________________________________

End of chapter: