Chapter 22

Jennas POV:

I woke up in the arms of Bri and Maya and for some reason it didn't feel all that bad having them both cuddle me throughout the night, I thought to myself as I climbed out of bed slowly not wanting to wake the two.

After brushing my teeth and using the bathroom the smell of my favorite breakfast invaded my nostrils. Aunt Izzy must've cooked I thought to myself as i made my way to the door opening it and walking downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen where the smell was coming from "hey aunt Izzy something smells goo-" I said but stopped when I saw my mother standing there instead with a cup of coffee in her hand. My mood immediately changed as I looked at her. "Oh hey your up I made your favorite you should come and eat breakfast" said my mom with a smile I scoffed. "I'm not hungry" I said before walking away and going back to the stairs about to walk back up stairs to my room when my mom called out to me.

"Jenna, Jenna wait" she said I stopped but didn't turn around. I didn't say anything as she started to talk. "Can we talk please?" She asked. But I still didn't answer "Jenna please" she said her voice cracking a bit I shook my head. "I don't want to talk or hear what you have to say" I said "Well you can't avoid me forever I'm your mother-" she said I scoffed "oh now your a mother" I mumbled but she still heard me. "That's not fair" she said I turned around and looked at her in disbelief "That's Not Fair?!, No It Wasn't Fair When You  Left Your 3 children alone with their grandparents for two weeks after promising to come back for us only to send your sister and brother-in-law instead" I said. "Jenna-" she tried saying but I cut her off. "NO WE WERE HURTING OUR MOTHER HAD JUST DIED AND YOU LEFT US FOR YEARS TO GO PLAY HERO HALF WAY ACROSS THE FUCKING WORLD!!" I yelled so loud that everyone came out of their rooms. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU?!" She yelled back tears running down her cheeks. "You sure didn't have a problem doing so" I said looking at her. "Jenna i promised your mother that You'll all live a happy life and move on after she was gone and I left because I knew my grief and pain would get in the way of that" she said I shook my head. "No you left because you were a coward" I said. "Jenna stop" said Levi I looked at him then looked back at my mom. "You don't get to pretend you were the hero In our story, you left us we needed you....I needed you" I said tears now streaming down my face as well as I looked at her her facial expression softened as she moved closer to me "Jenna" she tried saying but I shook my head and moved away before looking up and seeing both Maya and Bri standing at the top of the stairs we locked eyes for a moment and I immediately looked away embarrassed of the fact that I was crying in front of everyone I used my speed and sped out of the house away from everyone.

________________________________

End of chapter: