Chapter 8

Jennas POV:
At lunch

"Something weird happened with my computer the other day" I said to my friends they all looked at me "weird like how?" Asked Nila "like I got an invite to a game from a random player and-" I said but was cut off by Beck "and a bunch of pictures of dead werewolves popped up" he said finishing my sentence. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked "because all of ours did the same" said Austin.

"Yeah we definitely pissed someone off I'm just not sure who though" said Beck "you think this has something to do with what happened between us and them ass holes at the place where the human students hang out?" Nila questioned. "Maybe could be I mean I wouldn't put it past them" I said just then Peter came walking up slamming his phone on the table in front of me. "You think this is funny asshole" he said I looked at him confused "what are you talking about ass hat" I said looking down at the phone only to see that the same thing that happened to my computer the other day was happening to his phone I looked up at him his face fuming with anger "Peter I didn't send that" I said "Stop lying you fucking sicko it came from your email address" he said getting even more pissed off. My email address how could I have sent anything I'm not even near my computer and my phones been dead since this morning. "Peter I'm serious I would never send something like that to someone" I said but he wasn't listening he was convinced that I was messing with him. Just then he pushed me out of my seat making me hit the ground. Wrong move I jumped up to my feet immediately rushing him tackling to the ground before punching him repeatedly in the face, everyone huddled around watching and recording the fight just then I felt two strong hands grab me and push me off of him, "my office now the both of you" my uncle Roy yelled before turning to look at the crowd of students. "Lunch is over make your way to your next classes now!" He yelled everyone immediately went running leaving the lunch room in a hurry. Once they were gone Uncle Roy grabbed me up by my shirt before kicking Peters leg telling him to get up. "Let's go now" he said dragging us both out of the lunch room.

We sat in his office watching as he walked back and forth yelling at us. "This is the 6th altercation you two have had this school year you both are Alphas to be yet your acting like toddlers" he said leaning up against his desk. "Peter I'm going to have to suspend you for 3 day considering you started the altercation" said my uncle Roy "I understand sir" he said Uncle Roy sighed "go to your next class I'll call your parents and make them aware of your suspension" he said Peter nodded and quickly left the room once he was gone uncle Roy looked at me with a serious look on his face. "And you I've had it up to here with you your not even off of punishment yet and your still getting into trouble" he said.

"You said it yourself he started with me" I replied annoyed

"Shut it you don't speak until I tell you" he said I balled up my fist and clutched don't on my teeth at I listen to me yell at me about fighting. "Peters been in 6 altercations and all of them has been with you but you've been in what 20 fights this year and they've all been with different people" he said I opened my mouth to speak but he held up a finger making me immediately shut it again. "Go get your things and come straight back here I'm sending you home" he said turning his back and letting out a deep breath.

"I-" I tried to say but was cut off "NOW!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and got up leaving his office and making my way down the hall to my locker as I was walking past my friends they tried to take to me but I was too pissed off. "Hey You good man" asked Austin as Nila and Beck stood in front of me. I ignored them ast I grabbed my things from my locker. "Hey what happened in the-" he said putting an hand on my shoulder I turned around shaking his hand off of me and pushing him so hard that he fell into Nila and Beck. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" I growled anger boiling inside of me I looked around to see people staring at me even Maya who was at a locker across from mine. I looked back over at my friends who all had concerned looks on their face. Embarrassed and angry I slammed my locker shut and pushed pass them making my way back down to the principles office. I got back to the office to see my brother Levi standing there. "Take her home and come right back understand" uncle Roy said handing him his car keys. "I will" said Levi before turning towards me. "Come on Jenna" he said I took on last look at uncle Roy before leaving.

We left the school, the car ride home was silent Levi had tried talking to me a few times but I wouldn't answer him. Once we arrived home I immediately got out of the car going straight into the house. My aunt Izzy was sitting on the couch with my other aunt Lexie when I was about to walk straight to my room my name was called. "Jen?" Said my aunt Izzy I stopped and turned around "why are you home so early" she asked "oh I don't know why don't you ask your husband" I said before storming off to my room.

I know I was wrong to lash out on people like that and I felt bad for doing it but when I get mad it's like everyone becomes a target even Ezran from time to time I can't really control my anger which is why I'm being trained day and in day out I hate it but deep down I know it's necessary