Chapter 14

Jenna POV:

It was warm as I snuggled up into my pillow Mmm so soft I thought to myself as I nuzzled my face into my soft pillow. Just then I felt a hand grab onto my waist causing my eyes to shoot open I looked up to see that I was not alone in my bed and that the pillows I was laying on was really Mayas breast. I jumped up falling off the foot end of the bed with a loud thump my face almost as red as a tomato. I shot up standing up quickly only to see that I had woken them both up. "Are you ok?" Questioned Bri as her and Maya both looked at me. My heart nearly beating out of my chest. "Why are you two in my bed" I asked embarrassed they both looked at each other then looked at me "You had a nightmare in the middle of the night we were supposed to comfort you until it was over but we ended up falling asleep I guess" said Bri rubbing the back of her neck smiling sheepishly at me. Badump....Badump.....Badump was the sound in my ears my heat literally skipping beats as I looked at her.

"You ok" asked Maya I shook my head as if to rid myself of some thoughts. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said before leaving the room. I got to the bathroom shutting the door before leaning up against it and placing a hand over my heart. "Come on calm down you stupid heart" I said but it wasn't slowing I walked over to the sink before turning on the cold water and splashing some onto my face hoping that would do the trick. What is this am Why won't my heart beat clam down? I questioned in my head. just then I started to sweat and it became harder to breathe. I slid down the wall all the way down to the floor before hugging my knees. Just then the door opened and Maya and Bri came inside when the saw me on the floor they immediately rushed to my side "you ok Jenna? What's wrong with her?" Asked Maya "Move over she's having a panic attack" said Bri before looking me directly in the eyes. "Hey hey Jenna look at me focus on me" she said I tried to but focusing suddenly became hard to do. That's when she brung my legs down from my chest before straddling my lap and cupping my face before suddenly kissing me, her lips were soft and even though she had just woken up her breath was still somehow fresh she moved her lips and I did the same following her lead. after a moment she pulled away and I could breathe again I looked at her.

"Why did you-" I said but was cut off "Holding your breath can sometimes stop a panic attack and when I kissed you, you held your breath" she said still cupping my face both of us looking into each other's eyes "I-" I said but was interrupted by my brother Levi appearing in the door way of the bathroom. "Jenna?"he said but then saw Bri on top of me. Um did I interrupt something" he asked looking at me Bri quickly got up blushing a bright red color and so did I. I cleared my throat "No I um well she was just um" trying to find a way to explain what he just saw but eventually I just gave up and decided to change the topic all together. "So your home early" I said "yeah I was calling you phone but you didn't answer and I got a little worried so I came to check on you" he said "Oh yeah my phones just dead forgot to charge it last night but I'm fine" I said he looked at Maya and Bri who both just waved "yes I can see that" he said making me blush from embarrassment. "Well I'm going to leave you 3 two it" he said wiggling his eyebrows before leaving. I shook my head embarrassed I'm usually the one doing the teasing but now that I'm on the other side of things I can honestly say I hate it.

A few minutes later we all went downstairs I showered and brushed my teeth and gave Maya and Bri some clothes and stuff so they can do the same. after all it was the most I could do since they've been by my side all night, when we got downstairs I smelled the smell of bacon and freshly cooked sausage in the air, the sound of laugher feeling the house. we followed the smell to the kitchen only to see a boy and my brother Levi both cooking together. we watched as they played around in the kitchen the boy putting pancake mix on Levis nose before licking it off.

"Well their cozy" said Maya to Bri behind me I cleared my throat to let them know we were standing there. Once they realized the both immediately turned their attention towards me. "Oh hi" said the boy in which I completely ignored. "Um what's this?" I asked My brother who was wiping the rest of the pancake mix from his nose.

It Takes Threeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें