Chapter 33

3rd person;

The party was over in the blink of an eye, Jenna had gotten the chance to meet all her uncles and aunts and even learned a few things about them.

9 days later:

After 9 days went by eventually it was only one day left before the year was over and Jenna got to go home. Jenna had a lot of time to think while she was away from her family and felt like she had a much more stronger understanding of who she was compared to when she left. She packed the things Roselyn bought for her that time they went shopping together. Since it was a lot of stuff a lot of
It had to be left behind as it wouldn't all fit in Jenna's bag.

Just then Roselyn Jenna's aunt came barging into the room. "Noooo my sweet little baby is leaving in a today!" She said dramatically falling down to the ground.  Jenna rolled her eyes "Oh please get up Rose-" said Jenna but was cut off "Auntie Rose" she said. Jenna had completely forgotten that she's been trying to coach her into calling her that for a while now. Jenna sighed and decided to give in after all today was her last day with them. "Auntie Rose" Jenna repeated after Roselyn, a big smile spread across her face before she got up and warped her arms around Jenna snuggling Jenna's cheek with hers. "I'm going to miss you so much little bee" said Rose Jenna smiled to herself a little bit.

Just then Rose pulled away and looked at Jenna "You can't forget about me ok" she said Jenna just nodded in response.

There was a knock on the door frame of the room causing Jenna to jump a bit. Both Rose and Jenna looked up to see who it was only to see Titus standing there with a cold gaze. Did he come to say goodbye? Jenna thought "Titus why are you here you're ruining our moment" said Rose. Titus cleared his throat completely ignoring Roselyn and walking over to me before handing me a small black box. "From me and Cyrus" he said in a low grumpy tone.

Jenna was surprised that she was getting a gift from Titus of all people. Jenna opened the box and peaked inside only to see that it was a key. She looked at the key confused "A key?" Said Jenna, Titus looked away as if he was embarrassed "A key to the house...Cyrus would like you to visit" said Titus, Rose smiled an wicked smile which was something she often did right before teasing you. "Are you sure it's only Cryrus who wants her to come back and visit TiTi?" Said Rose. Titus tried ignoring her but rose just got close and repeated it before poking at him.

Jenna smiled at the scene you could definitely tell that they were siblings. One thing Jenna noticed about all of Them is that no matter how much they hate one another they're still there for each other. People often regarded Vampires as cold and heartless but after spending a year with them Jenna realized that wasn't the case.

Jenna's POV;

I went downstairs with all my bags and things, Titus, Cyrus and Rose came to see me off. Talion was there as well as he was the one who had to take me home, "Jens leaving ?" Said Cyrus with watery eyes as Titus held him. Oh man I was really hoping this didn't happen seeing as cute children seem to be my weakness. "It's ok Cy I'll come and visit you ok" I said wiping the stray tear from his cheek "Don't cry ok I promise I'll visit" I said with a smile. Cyrus nodded and reached out to give me a hug from his dad's arms, I hugged Cyrus for a moment before letting go. After that I turned to look at Talion, "I'm ready now" I said. "Wait just a moment" he said before pulling out a black box a little bigger then the one Titus gave me with the key in it but still hand sized.

I looked inside the box to see a necklace and a bracelet. The necklace had a red ruby in the pendant part hanging from it and so did the bracelet. "What is this?" I asked confused the necklace looks similar to the one Rose, Titus and Cyrus was always wearing. "It's your mothers, these are spacial pieces made by a powerful witch, the spell on it allows you to call out to any of your uncles or aunts, Cyrus and me just by tapping the Ruby in the middle twice and thinking about the persons name" he explained. "So it's a locater?" I asked "Basically, it gives out a silent signal that only the members of my family can hear but the person your thinking of should be the only one who can hear it unless your thinking of us all" he explained.

"Who all have this necklace?" I asked "Only Me, Cyrus and your uncles and aunts no one else in the world has this special jewelry" Said Talion seriously. I nodded in understanding as Rose grabbed the necklace and helped me put it on. "There it fits you perfectly" said Rose with a smile, I touched the necklace slightly and smiled a little before reaching for the bracelet about to put it on my wrist when I was stopped. "Not there" said Rose "Hm?" I said confused as she grabbed the bracelet and bent down to my feet before pulling up my pants leg and putting the bracelet on my ankle. "Why there?" I asked confused. "In the likely scenario that your necklace is broken or falls off then this here is it's back up, it's better for it to be hidden where it can't be seen" Rose explained before standing up.

Bad guys don't like to know they're being tracked, she's right it's smarter to hide it.

The ride back to my pack was long and tiring I slept half the ride there. I didn't realize just how long it takes to get from the werewolf territory to the vampire territory and that was probably because for my journey to the vampire territory I was knocked out from the pain of my fangs coming in.

I found myself glancing over at Talion who was driving. He had been doing so for hours, was he not tried?, "Are you tried you've been driving for a while" I said he shrugged "Not really unlike my children and normal vampires I have no need for sleep, food, water or really much of anything, an immortal body doesn't need much of maintenance" he explained. "Oh" I said surprised speaking of immortality there was a question I've been meaning to ask Talion. "Since I'm close to your power am I going to be immortal as well?" I asked "It's likely yes, your body will stop aging somewhere in your 20s but your soul will continue to do so, you'll likely give off the appearance of a 21 year old for the rest of your life even at the age of 80" he said I couldn't believe my ears. "Unlike werewolves aging is good for vampires the older a vampire is the stronger they will be unless their you in which case your automatically the strongest vampire alive your witch and werewolf side gives you that advantage" he finished explaining.

But I couldn't get past the first part. I'll look 21 at age 80?!, that's insane, no wonder Talion and the others still looked so young, Rose told me she's is at least a a thousand years older then me yet she looked like a teenager as if she was around the same age as me. "You have to remember one thing though, immortality doesn't mean your invincible" said Talion I looked at him confused that is literally what it means. "What? That's exactly what it means" I said he shook his head, "immortality can be broken, for my children just a wooden stake to the heart can kill them, and for you who is much more like me there is a weapon currently out of ones reach now, that have the ability to kill me and you, it's blade is poisonous if cut with it then you'll be weakened and if stabbed in the heart with it you'll die instantly" he explained.

"How would I know what that weapon is?" I asked. It may be out of ones reach now but that doesn't mean it will be forever. "It will call to you" he simply said, Call to me?, what type of blade calls to you?!.

"The type that's designed solely to kill you" said Talion as if he had just read my mind, no he did just read my mind!?!. "Did you just read my mind?" I asked she smirked and nodded "Yes but it's a secret ability only 2 people now 3, know I have" he said "Who's the other person" I asked "You, Me, Alpha Avery" he said. I sighed of course it would be mom she's seems to be super chummy with the vampire lord.

About a day later we arrived at the pack house, when I stepped out of the car I was immediately rushed by Bri and Maya. "Jenna!" They both said as they hugged me tightly, I was surprised at first and would usually get mad at them for touching me but for some reason I felt calmer and even rested my chin on their shoulders giving in and letting the smells of honey and Cherry Blossom warp around me.

I missed them.

____________________________________

End of chapter;

Question for the day: What smell do Maya and Bri give off?