Chapter 30

Jenna's POV:

Time went back and the little boy ended up falling asleep in my lap. Just then I heard a familiar voice causing me to look up, "This is quite the surprise" said a man. He was tall and looked much like Talion with his dark black hair and light blue eyes the only thing that was different was the length of his eyelashes and perfectly rounded eyebrows. He dressed well his suit perfectly fitted with not a wrinkle in site. "Who are you?" I questioned "I believe that's the question I should be asking because if I remember correctly this is my home and that's my son your holding" said the man as he approached and grabbed the little boy from my lap, he snuggled up to him instantly while still asleep. Son?! But he said Talion was his father, I thought as I stood up and watched him put the boy in his bed before tucking him in and brushing his fingers over his hair pushing it to the side before kissing the boy's forehead lightly.

You could tell just by the way he was so gentle with him that he wasn't lying about being the boys father. "He told me his father was Talion" I said "Yes...his grandfather he doesn't quite understand what that means all he knows is that father means dad so he just calls him daddy" he said which made a lot of sense i mean he is a child after all. "But if he's his grandfather then your his-" I said "Son My name is  Titus, who are you and how do you know my father?" He asked turning around as he walked towards me in a threatening manner his eyes slowly getting darker until eventually they became red, I was shocked as I stood there not really knowing what to say I couldn't say to him that I'm his niece because I barely believed that myself. He went to grab me but was stopped immediately "Titus! That's enough" said a familiar voice I looked up to see Talion standing there. Titus looked at him confused "She's family" he said causing Titus eyes to immediately start to fade back into its natural color.  "Family? How?" He asked "She's your sisters child" he said "Roslyn?" Titus Questioned confused. "Tallia" Talion simply said, Titus eyes went wide before looking at me. We locked eyes and I watched as he stared at me in disbelief before a look appeared on his face as if he had just confirmed it.

"Those eyes, it's true" he said amazed as he looked at me, i didn't get it he was the second person here to see my eyes and say something strange like that. Titus then cleared his throat and looked back at the sleeping little boy. "Let's talk in the living room" he said in a whisper obviously not wanting to wake Cyrus from his slumber.

We got out into the living room and all sat down, Tailon explained everything to Titus as I listened finding out things I didn't know as well. "Well I guess a welcome to the family is in order" he said before looking at me "What is your name child" he asked "Jenna" I replied he gave a look of approval before sighing. "I for one can't believe she never told us she was pregnant" said a familiar female voice we all looked up to see Rose walking into to room. "Roselyn-" said Tailon but she cut him off "Were you really going to hide this from me?" She asked as she walked over and sat down close to me crossing one leg over the other. "I thought it would be best to tell you all at once" said Tailon "Don't worry father I'm not mad "The joy of having an adorable niece overrides that" she said as she reached up and mushed my face with her hands. I sat there shocked as she did so. "That's quite Enough Roselyn you're going to hurt the poor girl" said Titus. "Oh your here, Well there goes my joy" said Rose and as released my face and scooted away on the couch. "Excuse me?!" Said Titus, Tailon raised a hand "Don't start you two" he said with a glare causing them to immediately stop. It went quiet and one question remained. "Tailon you told me I was your only grandchild but I met Cyrus" I said confused.

"You are" said Tailon. I looked around confused until eventually one of them spoke up. "Cyrus isn't this fools real child he recused him after killing his parents" said Roselyn nonchalantly. I looked at him fearfully "You-you." I said but couldn't get my words out as my chest tightened and eyes went wide "They hurt Cyrus if I wasn't there that night they were going to kill him, before you loop me in with the Monster keep in mind that the child you put to sleep today wouldn't be here if I hadn't done what I did" he said looking at me. I relaxed a bit hearing a reasonable explanation. I let out a breath "So are there more of you?" I asked "Oh honey there's a lot more of us so far you have 10 uncles and aunts. 21 if you count the none living, one adopted cousin, and one grandfather" she said "21" I repeated in complete shock, just then Roselyn yanked me up and pulled me over to the fire place where a large family photo hung above it. "There's your mom Talila, your grandfather, your uncle (unfortunately) Titus" she whispered before continuing "Your aunt Bianca who your unfortunately related to as well, your uncle Rohan, Tatum, Michael and Minus the twins, Arlo, Oden, Mateo and Me" she explained I looked at the picture amazed but only one person really caught my eye. The woman everyone says is my biological mother, at first I couldn't believe it but seeing it for myself was different her eyes were two colors instead of either blue or green like everyone else's. She was beautiful.

A list of Some of Tialons children 22 total 12 deceased, 10 alive:

Talila : Deceased
oldest son Titus
Third born Bianca
Fourth Rohan
Fifth born Tatum
Sixth born Michael and Minus
Seventh born Arlo
Eighth born Oden
Ninth born  Mateo
Youngest Roselyn

____________________________________

End of chapter:
Question for the day; what do they call a vampire transformation?