26 - Moving

A/n

GUYYYYYYYS!!!! OMG!😍🎉

*Mia pov*

After the week at DisneyWorld, which by the way was sooooo fun, we all got back home and it's time for me to pack up and move my things in Chris's house.
Thankfully it's going to be easy cause he only lives next door and I don't own many things.
The electrical appliances like dish washer and washing machine I  decided to leave them in the house for the next owner while the smaller ones I'll donate to those in need.
"Can I put all this stuff in that box, it's half empty" Brian asks me
"Sure!"
"Is there any part of the house you want to go through alone?" Bonnie then asks coming into the living room
"Why?"
"I don't know...maybe you have sex toys hidden somewhere"
"Nope"
"They are at Chris's already!" She says
"I don't own sex toys"
"Really?"
"We just use our bodies..."
"About that...we still have to talk about loosing your V card"
"Do we have to?"
"Duh...we are your besties!" Brian says sitting down on the floor next to me and Bonnie does the same
"Ugh...I've been dreading this moment..."
"Oh come on!"
"Fine. It was after the premiere, we went back at the hotel and I initiated things but then panicked because I thought of how experienced he was and I wasn't not and if he'd like my body and such"
"Girl..."
"I know i know...but he made sure I was ok and when I knew I was I asked him to make love to me"
"Awwwwwww"
"And boy was it good! He's so careful in everything he does, he always makes sure I'm ok with what we are doing, sometimes we take things very slow other times we spice things up a bit...not with sex toys. We have to be careful because of little Grace, like on his birthday morning we were making out and Grace got into his bedroom asking if her dad could go play with her, the next morning we both were naked in bed and she got in again, thank god Chris stopped her on time before she could get in bed"
"Shit that was close!"
"Yup!"
"You are madly in love with him aren't you?"
"Definitely"
"And he is with you!" Brian says
"Good...now that I talked about my sex life with you can we finish pack things up and move into his house?"
"Yes boss!"
We put on some music and in the next thirty minutes more help shows up. First Chris after he brought Grace over to her sister, then Scott, Shanna and Lisa.

At the end of the day all my things are in Chris's garage and we are having dinner together.
"That was so funny...Chris you were a very naughty kid! Brian tells him making Chris blush a bit.
"Sweetheart, have you chosen who you'll bring to the U2 concert next week?" Lisa asks me
"I did" I say turning to Bonnie "will you come with me?"
"Me? Why don't you take Chris?"
"Because going to a U2 concert has always been our dream"
"Really?"
"Yes, plus Chris knows and he's happy for us" I tell her and her eyes quickly meet Chris's, he gives her a reassuring smile that she gives him back before turning to me and hugging me
"Thank you!"

Few hours later Chris family went back to their respective houses, Brian bid us goodbye and told me that he can't wait to have me back on his same shift tomorrow and Bonnie after changing in her pjs came downstairs and we settled down for a movie.
Grace was cuddled up between me and Chris sucking on her thumb
"Baby don't do that, trust me you don't want me to bring you to grandpa and let him out braces on you at a young age"
She pours for a guest seconds at him before tacking her thumb out of her mouth
"Thank you" Chris tells her kissing her head.
Being here, in his house, or should I say our house feels wonderful, I can't wait to start this new chapter with them!

mia_w

Liked by c_Evans and 4

Liked by c_Evans and 4.352 others

mia_w All moved in with my fave man🤍 @chrisevans