39 - All over again

*Chris pov*

I wake up the next morning, a wide smile plastered on my face.
Our legs intertwined, her warm breath tickling my naked chest, my hand running slowly up and down her back.
She slowly wakes up and I watch as her eyes open only to lock with mine.
"Morning, my beautiful fiancé" I say, my voice raspy from the sleep
"Morning bub"
She leans up a bit and I lean down some, our lips meeting in a sweet slow kiss.
"I love you"
"Love you too Mia"
I smile down at her as we part, I roll her on her back and move to hover over her.
"You" kiss "are" kiss "so" kiss "gorgeous" kiss
She just smiles at me and brings my face near to her once again.
The kiss is long and passionate, our hands skim on each other body.
Mine in particular move, one to cup her breast and the other on her waist.
She slowly runs her hand down my back and rests it on my butt.
No words are shared between us, we perfectly know what we want right now, we want to feel each other's body, do it all over again just like we did last night.
I pepper kisses down her neck all the way to the tipo of her breast
"Chris"
"I know"
I go back up and kiss her lips once again before grabbing a condom, she steals it from my grasp and after opening it she rolls it down on me.
As we kiss I push into her and let her adjust before starting to slowly rock my hips.
"You are so beautiful" I tell her looking into her eyes
"And you are so hot" she replies
For a moment I look down where our bodies meet, but my eyes stay fixated on hers for the whole time after that split second.
"Mia..."
"I-Chris...I'm..."
My hips rock into hers a bit quicker, searching for both our releases.
"God Mia!"
She's tight on me and right after her orgasm explodes, mine does too.
"I love you so much baby" I say, sweetly kissing her forehead
"I love you too Chris"

We shower together, lathering soap on the other's body and hair.
Once out of the bathroom and all dressed up we meet the family in the lobby and go out for lunch to celebrate before catching our flight back to Boston in the afternoon.

~ a month later, day after Valentine's Day ~

Dinner date last night was fantastic!
Mia, Grace and I spent the whole day together at home doing family things.
Of course I gifted both my girls red roses and chocolates, and for dinner Mia and I went out.

During the past week we've talked with my publicist and we decided to announce our engagement before the press finds out on their own, and we certainly don't want that since they are already looking into things...
So today is the day...

chrisevans

Liked by octaviaspencer, Chrisevanslover83 and 1

Liked by octaviaspencer, Chrisevanslover83 and 1.739.924 others

chrisevans This was a month ago, when I surprised her with a birthday trip to Paris, and at the end of her birth-day I asked her to be my wife.
I can't wait to marry you sweetheart @mia_w! You are the love of my life💙

View all comments

scottevansgram How many times do I have to remind you of photo cred🙄🙄🙄 So freaking happy for you btw ❤️
Chrisevanslover83 Yeeeeesss!!! Love you so much, you guys are perfecto for each other, happy 4 u❤️🎉

mia_w

Liked by imsebastianstan and 11

Liked by imsebastianstan and 11.483 others

mia_w Not only he surprised me with a birthday trip to Paris, he even proposes!
And if it's not obvious...I SAID YES!
Love you to infinity soon to be hubby @chrisevans 🤍

View all comments

bonnieee My bestie is engaged!!!🎉
mia_w Now we gotta find you a man...
bonnieee I'm good like this thx
mia_w Nopeeee...Chris and I got the perfect one for you!
Chrisevanslover83 Thank you for making him happy again!
mia_w Thanks for your support 🤍

A/n
Hope you like this one and that you had/have a great day!❤️

Here ya go @Chrisevanslover83!!!!!🤣