27 - Pool fun

A/n
Thank you so much for 2k reads!!!❤️

*Mia pov*

"God that was the best concert ever!" Bonnie says getting in my car
"Right?!"
"Thank you for taking me"
"No problem! What do you say...McDonald's?"
"He'll yeah!"
I drive to the first McDonald's drive through and order us chicken nuggets and fries with something to drink. We did eat before the consent but it was early and now we are hungry.
"What are your plans for the rest of the year...any chance you can come up again?" I ask her as we eat in the car
"I'm sure I can come up for Christmas , not sure about thanksgiving"
"I'm sure Chris Grace and I can manage to come to Greece near thanksgiving"
"That be wonderful!"

We end up going back home and walk in quietly since it's almost one in the morning, and unfortunately for me in seven hours I have a shift!
"See you in the afternoon, night" I tell Bonnie
I walk up the stairs and enter the bedroom finding both Chris and Grace asleep in bed
"Cuties" I whisper
I go to the bathroom take a quick shower and put lotion on my body before getting into shorts and a t-shirt and exiting the bathroom.
Before lying down I take a picture of the father-daughter duo and post it in Instagram

mia_w

Liked by bonnieee and 7

Liked by bonnieee and 7.394 others

mia_w My view after coming home from a U2 concert...🤍

Comments disabled

I slip in bed and soon I feel one of Chris's strong arms circling my waist and pulling me closer to him.

The next morning we wake up when my alarm turns off at six thirty and I quickly shut it off so Grace won't wake up.
"Five more minutes" Chris mumbles as he peppers my neck with soft kisses
"I wish I could baby..."
I turn and give his lips a big fat kiss before getting up and do my things in the bathroom.
Ten minutes later I get out and see in bed only Grace, so Chris must be downstairs.
And I'm right, I find him in the kitchen as he makes my favorite sandwich and pours me a generous dose of fresh coffee.
"Thank you!"
"You are very welcome my pretty lady"
"I should be home at two...what should we do?"
"Yesterday Carly asked if we wanted to join her and the kids at the pool"
"Sounds perfect! I'll see you later"
"Bye honey"
We share one last kiss and I drive to work.

The shift is quite nice, Brian was there too and I got to talk to him during the breaks. And on lunch break I actually did the last planning for our Hawaiian trip next month.

Once back home I played with Grace as Chris talked with his manager and publicist and then we went to the pool with Carly and her kids.
"Aunt Mia look at this!" Ethan says as he jumps in the pool trying to imitate the Olympic divers
"You are so good at that sweetheart!" I tell him as I finish to put sun lotion on Chris's back.
"He looks so cute..." I say and Chris agrees
"How many children do you want?"
"Uhm...like three?"
"Three plus Grace?"
"Yes, how many did you have in mind?"
"I always wanted a big family but that's up to you, you'll be the one who's gonna end up carrying them for nine months...so ultimate choice to you"
"I think three it's a good number, four tops"
"I like that. I can't wait to have your babies"
"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves Mr."
"Right..."
"You sounded like a woman with baby fever"
"I can't help it. I love kids so much I always have baby fever, and I also think you'll look so fucking gorgeous pregnant"
"You do uh?"
"Uhuh"
"You're all set pretty boy" I tell him kissing his shoulder and circling my arms around his waist
"Thank you love"
We lay on the sun bed watching the four kids splashing water at each other, making our baby fever increase little by little.