41 - Practice...

A/n
GUYS I JUST CHECKED the book is #1 in #chrisevans!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

⚠️mature content ahead⚠️

*Mia pov*

It's been a couple of weeks since Chris and I had that conversation about kids and the wedding. We made a few progress on the wedding but we still have to start on the baby project...but this week is a good week cause I'll be ovulating in 5 days and the 5 prior days and the day of the ovulation are the best to try and conceive so...
"I'm weady!" Grace tells her father
"Let's go to school then!"
"Bye momma! Bye Dodger!"
"Bye sweetie!"
Dodger licks her hand and watches her leave the house, just like I do.
"Come on Dodge" I say closing the door, he follows me in the kitchen where I start to put away the things we used for breakfast, such as milk, cereals and jam.
Once the kitchen counter is clean, I get dressed into my running clothes and exit the house. Starting my weekly run and move towards Lisa's house to drop Dodger off, so when Grace goes to her after school she has him to play with.
Chris and I decided that at least one or two afternoons a week Grace will be staying with her grandma.
Grace likes the idea and Lisa absolutely loves it, she told us that she could keep her every afternoon if it was for her.

"Hey ma!" I say when she opens the door for me " I don't want to get your floors dirty" I tell her when she invites me in with a hand gesture, and yes she told me I could call her mom!
"What are you guys up to today?" She asks as she watches me cleaning Dodger's paws from the mud
"Oh ya know the usual...and maybe some baby making..." I tell her kind of whispering the last part
"Some what?!"
"Don't tell Chris I told you! I just needed to tell someone..."
"Don't worry sweetheart!" She says hugging me "when did you decide?"
"Couple of weeks ago...I have a terrible baby fever and I told him I wanted a baby. Is it bad for me wanting it before we get married?"
"No honey, it isn't! After all Chris had Grace out of a wedding...thankfully..."
I laugh at the last part of her sentence and she laughs with me.
"As long as you both want it and there's love in the moment you do it..."
"I love Chris so much"
"I know!"
"And I told him that I wanted a baby and you should have seen his face, his eyes were smiling!"
"I can immagine! I'll let you go now and I promise I won't tell Chris anything"
"Thank you, I mean I know he'll tell you, maybe I'll talk with him about our conversation..."
She laughs at my rambling and tells me to do what I want.

mia_w

Liked by lisaevans, Chrisevanslover83 and 17

Liked by lisaevans, Chrisevanslover83 and 17.638 others

mia_w All I need after a morning run! 🫧

View all comments

Chrisevanslover83 Soothes the muscles...treat yourself girl! 😍
chrisevans So I don't have to come home?
mia_w Get your American Ass home Mr!
chrisevans Coming!💙

Pretty sure Chris ran home or he was pretty close to home since after only a couple of minutes he entered the bathroom
"Can I join?"
"The water is getting cold..."
"Too bad..."
"But..."
"But?"
"I'll be ovulating in five days"
"Ok?"
I look at him and smirk a bit as I stand up and get out of the bath
"Oh...oh!"
"Yeah!"
"Shit...ok let's go!"
He picks me up while I'm covering my body with a towel, he brings me into the bedroom and gently lays me down on the mattress
"Chris!"
"We have to make a baby!"
I laugh a little looking at him turning on a few candles he just retrieved from a drawer
"What are you doing?" I ask
"Making it romantic, we're making a baby it has to be romantic"
"Aww Chris..."
"I love you Mia"
"Love you too"
I stand up still in my towel and make him turn around, his eyes locking with mine.
I gently unzip his sweater and pull it off of him and then his t-shirt.
I kiss his neck a few time before I let him picking me up once again.
My back hits the bed and he untucks the towel form my body
"Your body is so gorgeous..." he breaths before he starts to kiss my belly, right where a baby would be
"You are so beautiful my love" he says coming back up to kiss my lips
I smile up at him as my hands find his jeans unbuttoning them and sliding them down his legs along with his boxers.
He takes his sweet time worshipping my body, starting from my lips going down to my breasts, then to my calves and back up to my hips.
He softly kisses my clit and licks the area, his hands roaming on my thighs.
I love the pleasure he's bringing me but I need more and he knows.
"Are you ready?" he asks before kissing my lips, letting me taste myself
"Yeah"
He puts the tip in and after making sure I'm fine he goes with the rest
"Shit...that feels different" I say
"Uhuh"
He rocks his hips against mine, our hands locked near my head, our mouths kissing gently, the only thing heard is our little moans of pleasure.
"Mia" he says moving his head so he can cover my neck in little kisses
"Chris I..."
"I'm there too...just...just let go!"
After a few moments and a few more thrusts I come undone and Chris is soon following into the bliss.
His body weight is fully on me and I don't mind at all, our breathing slowing down like our heart rate.
"That was so fucking good!" I say braking the silence
"Such a filthy mouth..." he says laughing a bit
"Oh shut up..."
"But you're right, it was fucking awesome!"
We slowly kiss as he eases out of me and we cuddle up under the thick blanket.
"So uh...we'll be bunnies for the next five days?"
"Where's the 'gotta be romantic' went to?"
"Ahahah sorry..."
"But basically yes...I mean this is the easiest way to get pregnant"
"Ok...your body your choice on when to do it, got it?"
"Got it! Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek
"Don't have to thank me babe"
"Yes I do...not every men is so understanding, or prioritizes the women body like you do"
"Those are men, baby"
"I love you so much Chris"
"I love you more!"
"Not possible!"
"You wanna fight me?" He asks right before his fingers start to skip along my ribs, where I'm most ticklish
"Nope!" I squeal
"Thought so..."
"Mhm" I sigh in content before taking a quick nap, my head resting against his chest, his heartbeat the soundtrack of my nap.

A/n
Hope you liked this!