70 - Big boy, big bro

A/n
The amount of Chris Evans content these days?!?!😍😍😍

*Chris pov*

Today is a sunny but cold February day in Boston and we're celebrating Tommy's first birthday with the family and Bonnie and Seb.
Bonnie will officially move to NY with Sebastian in a couple of weeks, she came here for our little man's birthday and to spend a few days with her boyfriend before the big move.
"Good morning baby girl" I say to Grace as I see her enter the living room where Mia and I were doing the last touches on the decorations.
"Hi!"
"Are you ready to go wake up the birthday boy?" Mia aka her
"Yes, let's go!" She says walking back upstairs as we watch her "Come on hurry up!"
"We're coming sweetheart" I tell her grabbing Mia's hand and going upstairs and into Tommy's room.
Grace is already softly caressing her baby brother's cheek
"Wake up Tommy" she says to him "it's a special day for you!"
Mia goes to pick him up and his eyes shot open and he smiles
"Happy birthday bud!" I say kissing his head
Grace sings to him 'happy birthday' as Mia changes his clothes.
"When is everyone coming?" Grace asks me as I pick her up and bring her into her bathroom so I can bathe her
"Lunch time, now let's get you in there"
She takes her pj's off and gets in the bathtub and starts playing with the bubbles as I wash her.
"How do you want your hair?" I ask after toweling down her hair
"A braid and then in a ponytail please!"
"I can do that"
I do a little braid on the center of her head and then I put it in a ponytail.
"Is this ok?"
"Yes, thanks daddy!"
"You are welcome sweetie, now come with me mommy and I need to tell you something"
We reach our bedroom and we find Mia getting out of the bathroom with a towel around her
"I'm freshly showered too!" She says
I kiss her lips and we wait for her to get changed and then we all sit on the bed.
"Stop playing with Tommy for a sec please" Mia says
"I'm listening!" She says making us laugh
Grace gives the toy to her brother and turns to us
"Daddy and I have a secret to tell you"
"What?"
"You know how you're a big sister?" I say
"Uhuh"
"Guess what...Tommy's gonna be a big brother too!"
"You have a baby in your belly?" She says excitedly pointing to her mother's tummy
"I do, it's actually two babies!"
"Two?"
"Yes two!"
"Oh wow!"
"Are you happy baby girl?"
"Yes! I love being a big sister!"
"Your the best big sissy!" Mia tells her pulling her on her lap
"Do you think Tommy will be happy too once he's old enough to understand?"
"Yes! Is it girls or boys?"
"We still have to wait a few weeks for that"
"That's ok! I'd like to have both, so we're two girls and two boys, no one will be outnumbered!"
"That's smart..." I say chuckling
"We're gonna tell everyone today, only us and grandma know"
"Ok! Did you hear that Tommy, your gonna be a big brother!!!" She says hugging her brother and beginning to play with him once again.

After getting dressed, and finishing to cook part of the lunch, cause ma is gonna bring something too, our family started to arrive and last but not least the lovebirds got here too.
"Oh god! I think I'm in a food coma, everything was delicious and Lisa the lasagna...ugh to die for!"
"Thank you Sebastian! I'll be happy to give you and Bonnie my secret recipe"
"That's a family thing..." Bonnie tells ma
"And the both of you are family, you're all Mia had for a long time and are basically sisters and Sebastian as been one fo Chris's best friends for a decade, much like brothers, so if I decide that you are family you are, period!"
"Thanks Lisa!" Seb says getting up to hug her, Bonnie following him.

Scott, Seb and I help ma cleaning the kitchen while the rest of the family is either watching the kids or setting up the table where the cake is gonna be.

"Help him blow his candle!" Mia says to Grace as she heads Tommy near his cake
Grace blows lightly and the candle is out, everyone cheering and taking pictures, after a few minutes Carly cuts the cake and Shanna distributes it to the family.
After eating the chocolate cake I tell all the guests it's time for a famously photo, so we stand in the living room, the backyard as a background, Scott sets the phone timer and rushes back to the group.
"Everyone say...Tommy's gonna be a big brother!" Mia and I say at the same time
Someone says it and others remain shocked as soon as the hear our words, the rest understanding after a few seconds.
"What?!?" Scott says launching himself to Mia and spinning her
"I'm gonna get sick on you Scotty..."
"Sorry sorry...I'm so happy!"
They all congratulate us and we take the real picture this time before sitting on the couches and on chiara discussing the pregnancy.
Mia goes to retrieve three copies to hand the group so everyone can see, the pictures have written on them 'baby A' and 'baby B'
"Oh geez!"
"You guys are in trouble!" Seb says as he hugs me
"You do things right uh!" Bonnie says making us all laugh before hugging Mia and I, resting her hand on Mia's belly that is threatening to show more and more every passing day.